Wednesday 11 April 2018

DBH 1, A Holiday

I'm really happy about going to Barcelona. All my family is going there with me, so, we are going to go with two cars. We are arriving so early at 6.00 on 1rst July. Our family has got a very good plan. When we place in Barcelona, we are going to visit the "Basilica and Expiratory Church of the Holy Family". I want to visit it, beacuse, the construction of this church started in 1882 and nowadays, it is still in construction. After visiting this enormous church, we are going to visit "La Rambla". I don't want to visit it, but, most of my family wants to visit it, so, I think it will be find. At 15.30, more or less, we are going to have lunch and after it we are going to watch FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid FC in "the Camp Nou". I hope FC Barcelona wins, I hate Real Madrid FC.
BY: Iustin 

Hi Jon!
This summer holiday I'm really excited. As you know, we usually go to a hotel in Tenerife, but this year, I will go with my family and cousins on a cruise to Italy and Greece. The cruise will start on 5th September and it will finish on 25th September. It will last 20 days, can you imagine? We will fly from Bilbao to Venice, and there, we will board the ship. It is a giant ship, its passenger capacity is more than 2,000 passengers and it has three swimming pools. So I can't forget my swimsuit. We will visit important cities, monuments, museums, parks, castles... in Croatia, Montenegro, Greece and Italy. In Greece we will go to Athens, Olympia, Mykonos and Santorini. The cruise will finish in Venice and we will stay in that marvelous place three more days before we come back home. It's going to be a fantastic holiday!
BY: Ander

Hi Aitzol,
 This summer I'm going to Haro,La Rioja. I'm going on the 31st of June. We are going there a lot of people such as: My parents, My sister,My cousin,his parents and another cousin with his parents. There is a park, a football pitch,A basket ball pitch, a fronton... . You can also take your bikes like us and go around the parking.
 In hot days we go to the swimming pool. 

                 However we have a swimming pool hear, we go to another swimming pool for a day. We go to that swimming pool because   has slides and we love it. Our parents like to go to the town to drink wine. I like a lot going there with my family.
      Were are you going you?
Bye,
                                                                                              Aimar
 Hi

Im realy happy because i will go to Bolivia. I will go in the 1th of july andy will came on de  1 th os august I very happy .I will go to the sala the uyuni antothe lake titikaka.
I will go whit my mother .I gonna pack litle thinks like clotes a jumper and soe shoos.
BY: Dylan
MY PLANS FOR SUMMER
Hi, Mark!
This summer in July I'm going to go with my family to Romania, to the town where we have our house, Slava Cherkeza, near Tulcea, in the region of  Dobruja. It's a little rural town, but it's very green because of the vegetation. But we are not only going to stay there during this time, we're also going to visit some parts of Romania. Romania is famous because of his monasteries, so we're going to visit some of them. Also, I want to visit the Bran's castle in Bran, near Brasov, and the Palace of the Parliament in Bucharest. We are going to travel a lot so we would have to pack a lot of clothes.
BY: Denis

ABRIL CARBAJAL

Im really surprised about my visit to Paris, France. Were arriving early on  4th  April.My brother and I were great day planificated.In the morning we go to the Paris tower .I like to enter in the tower and is very special monument of Paris. At 12.00, were going to eat the lunch, in a restaurant in the street of Paris.We entered the restaurant and were often given a table to eat. I ordered espagetis with meatballs and my brother ordered macaroni with tomato.At night we go to the home and we see a romantic film with the family in the living room, eating a pizza. I mustnt forget to pack my lucky pillow!
What are you planning to do this summer?
Abril
BY: Abril
Hi Raquel:

I'm excited about my summer holidays because I'm going to Bilbao with my friend Lander. We're arriving on 3rd August. We're very exited and we can't wait anymore for that. In the morning, we're going to visit the Guggenheim museum because there is a lot of history there and there are exciting pictures. At 11 o'clock we're going to visit the museum of beautiful arts. Next day, we're going to the San Mames Stadium. There is an Athletic Club match there and we both like football so we will have a lot of fun there. What are you planning to do in the summer?
BY: Maialen
I am realy hapy with my  holiday , beacuse this year I going to go to Cantabria . I going to go on 2en of July . I go to go with my brother , mother and my two cousins . We go to vist the zoo . I've been reading some zoo reviews. After reading this I find it quite interesting . They says that are one Seals performance and I really like seals . We go to stay in my cousin home and I  have to carry a very large suitcase . 
BY: Mª Jose

Hello Friend,
This weekend I'm going to New york to spend the days.
my family and I are very happy and nervous at the same time because it's a very long trip.
The first thing we will do when we arrive will be to go to our hotel and leave all the suitcases there
Then we want to go for a walk and go shopping to buy something for friends or family.
and I do not know what we do afterwards but my father told me that we will do many trips and many more things.
by:zuriñe 
BY: Zuriñe

I'm going to Bilbo on the 4nd july. I am going with my parents and mu brother but I will meet with my ants there. We will go to guggenheim and to my ants  house. I will pack my things tomorrow and I will pack my trainers and t'shirts
BY: Ane
 

1 comment: