Wednesday 11 April 2018

DBH 2, A good/bad experience

A bad day

My 14th birthday was terrible. It was a bad day right from the moment it started.

The day began early in the morning. I woke up and on the way to the bathroom I stumbled and hurt my feet. Then I went shopping withh my family and most shops were closed. After lunch we watched a film in the cinema, but there was a noisy child next to me; I was really annoyed! I also missed the bus.

This birthday was very exhausting, but I liked it.
BY: Aimar

A Fantastic Day

It was my 13 birthday. It was an amzaing day right from the moment it started.

My parents one day before, they bought me the tickets of Shawn Mendes concert. So I was so exited for this day. I woke up and my mother brought me the breakfast and she sing me "Happy Birhtday". Then i wash my hair and I put my clothes. 

Then i took a plane to Madrid, because the concert was there. We visit Madrid and then we went to the hotel to get prepared. I was so nerveous because I was going to see Shawn Mendes on live. We arrived, and when the concert started, almost start to cry because it was my dream listen to him in live. 

Finally, when the concert finish, I could not pass anything better. I saw Shawn Mendes in the backstage and I took a photo with him. I said that it was my birthday and he wish me a happy birthday.

This was my best birthday ever. 
BY: Joane

AN AMAZING DAY

In 6 of april, Friday at 13:30 I was going to Madrid with some friends of the choir. There were more or less 6 hours in bus. When the first 2 hours pass we do a stop in Burgos. I eat my sandwich and buy something. My mother give me 35 euros to buy something for my and for my cousin. I didn´t find anything for my, but later I saw a little bug of Lady Bag for children. My cousin likes a lot Lady Bag so I buy it for her. Wee arrive to Madrid, all was beautiful. The first night we play a game al the children, we were more or less 200 of children. 
In Saturday was the big day, at morning we do an rehearsal and the rest of the day a lot of activities and we also learn a simple dance. At the nigth we sing our song and dance. 
In Sunday at morning we go to the center of Madrid to another school. We sing in the school´s church and then we go to Plaza España to get our bus to go home. We do a stop again and there I found something for me. I buy it and the I eat some sweeties. When I arrived home I was very happy of seen my family again but a little bit sad because I leave my new friends in Madrid. 
BYTç: Gabriela

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Last Thursday I had an awesome day. When I woke up, my dad told me that he had a surprise for me. I wanted to know which was the misterious thing, so I started to ask questions to my father, but he didn´t say anything else. At 15.00, we took the car and we picked up my smaller cousin. Then, we had a short trip in the car until we arrived to a field with many animals. My cousin loves animals, and she was really excited. I was confused, because I didn´t now where we were exactly going. Suddendly, the car went from a narrow road, and I saw some horses at the end. In that moment, I knew which was the surprise. My dad knows I love horses and I would like to ride on them, so, a long time ago, he promised me that I would ride on one, and last Thursday, he fulfilled the promise. The girls of the equestrian, took 4 beautiful horses for us. Suddendly, they told me that the tallest horse was mine. In that moment, I felt scared, because the horse was very tall! But when I rode on it, I realised that it was the most peaceful and the best horse I had never seen. We had a fantastic ride of an hour. A very kind girl explained to us interesting facts about those incredible animals. I was really excited and happy, it was an excelent surprise! But the best thing wasn´t the walk, although it was amazing; I felt thrilled because my dad fulfilled his promise to see me happy, and in that moment I felt really proud and lucky to have him as my father.
BY: Irati
A FANTASTIC DAY

My 12th birthday was amazing. It was a beautiful day right from the moment it started. 

The day began early in the morning. I woke up at 9.00 a.m and I went directly to my mum's bedroom, and sudenly I saw a huge present, next to the closet! 
Inside the enormous box, were lots of ballons, and beautiful lights, to decorate my bedroom. 
And also, some letters to invite my friends to the party. I was so, proud! Obviously, I invited my gang, and we had an amazing time together. 

The next day, I started to decorate my room, and suddenly came my brother, and told me that 
we had to go to the Theme Park !!!
I prepared my bag, with a delicious sandwich and a bottle of water..and took the car!
Sooo excited!! We ride a lot of times.
Finally, we decided to have an incredible dinner, with my grandparent, cousins and parents, 
And we didn't forget to take some photos. 

I will always remember it!  
This day wouldn't be possible, without my friends,and family. 

Love you guys!!! 
BY: Elene


 A horrible day
                                               by Ismene Lopez
The 10th of march was a horrible day for me.

The day began early in the morning.I woke up and put my clothes on because I had a basketball match.I had breakfast and I went to the sport center.There there were all my teammates and we started to prepare the things for the match and get ready.When the first part ended,I get ready to play the second one and I strated to play.One of my teammate gave my the ball and when I was just throwing the ball to enter it in the basket they pussed me and I fell to the ground.My leg hurted,so my trainer get me out of the match and called my parents.When my mother arrived,we went to the hospital and they told me that I broke one of the bones in my leg!They put me a plaster in my leg and I went home.On the 5th of april they took me of the plaster,but I still have to be crutches.

This day was the worst day of mi life! I'll never forget it.
A Fantastic Day
My 13th birthday was amazing,It was an excelent day right the moment I wake up.

The day started in the morning with a belicius breakfast that prepare my mother,then I went to my bed and I found an amazing present two tickets to see the final of the Champions League for me and my father. After we went to the stadium on a football team bus.
After the macht we went to home and they surprise me with many presents.

This day wan an amazing day!!!!!!!!! 
BY: Emil


AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
2 Weeks ago at 9 o'clock my parents woke me up, and they say me that we are going to America.
I was suprised when they say me that, was a very good experience. First we took the aeroplane, when we arrived we went to a hotel to sleep. The next day we visit a lot of places in Los Angeles, the third day we visit Miami and California, the last day we visit Texas.
The experience was very incredible thanks to my parents.

BY: Dragos

A FANTASTIC DAY

The 1st of January of 2018 was amazing. I started waking up and eating a delicious breakfast. Then my parents told me that we were going skiing. I was really suprised and confused. A few moments later we took the car and went to the mountain. It was very cold up there when we arrived to a little woodden house. It was very warm in there and the views were astonishing. Minutes later we rented some skiis and we went to the snow. We rode on very big hills. 2 hours later we stoped to eat. We also had a delicious hot chocolate. After that, we continued to ride on those amazing hills. Hours later my mum told us that we had to go to the little woodden house to have dinner and to sleep. I was very sad because I wanted to stay there forever!
BY: Gorka
 
A GOOD EXPERIENCE

It was my 12th birthday. It was a great day right from the moment it started.
I woke up as usual, at 8.00 a.m., but I recognised a detail I had forgotten. It was 10th July. That meant two things: I didn't have to go to school and also that it was my birthday. I got up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Then, I went to see the presents. There were about three amazing Xbox One games! After it, I started playing immediately. I spent the whole day like that. I didn't even get bored! It was a great day I won't forget.

Ekain Barandika 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment