Friday 3 February 2017

DBH 2, An experience

  LOST IN THE MOUNTAIN

I LIKE A LOT GOING WITH MY FRIENDS TOTAKO PHOTOS AND THE LAST SUMMER Y WENT WITH MY FRIENDS TO SAN JUAN D GAZTELUGATXE TO TAKE PHOTOS.

FIRST,WE WENT ALL IN CARS AND WHEN WE GET TO SAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE AND WE GO TO THGE TOP OF THE SAN JUAN DE GAZTELUGATXE.WHEN WE WERE GOING UP FROM THE STAIRS IT CALL THE ANTOFONE OF MY FRIEND AND WE HAD TO WENT WERE SHE WAS,THE RODE IT WAS VERY LARGE AND WE GO FROM A SHORTCUT AND WE LOST IT

LOSTING IN THE MOUNTAIN IT WAS A EXPERIENCE THAT WEARENT GOING TO FORGET BECAUSEWE WERE VERY FRIGHTENING.
BY: Xiomara Guarrochena
 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE 

I have alweys wanted to be a volunteer of reptiles at the Bilbao zoo and this summer a went to the zoo and they sey mi to do some text in the park. They contract my for one month.
I worked at the shelter on tuesday and frideys aftenoons.I feed alot of reptiles like cocodrilos,iguanas,snakes...The best part is that my parents they buy my a new snake with alot of colours, black,white and gray.
Working at the Bilbao zoo it was the best experience of mi life.
BY: Alain Estevez
 
A shameful and funny experience

I have always liked going to the medieval fair with my mother since I was 6 years old I have been going with my mother, but now I am 13 years old and I go there with my friends

There was a time when I went with my mother to the fair when I was 7 or 8 years old I do not remember very well, and we were seeing a position of glass figures, my mother was by my side we were not apart we were there like 10 minutes more Or less there was a time when my mother left I thought that my mother was next to me but it was not like that and I shook hands with a person who did not know I was very embarrassed but at the same time it was funny

I finally found my mother and told her and she laughed a lot about me and she did not part with me anymore
BY: Estefania Velazquez
 
I remember that a few years ago I went to Mexico.

The trip was fine, I really liked the hotel and when I got to my room I saw many things that I liked.
When I went down to see the streets on the way out of the hotel I saw a pool and I knew that you had to go. There were enough people there and I was the only one who shot himself in the water in jeans. I was a bit embarrassed but it did not feel like it was hot.

At the end when we finished the trip I commented to my friends the hotel and after a week we went all together and we had a good time.
BY: Ion Stanca
 
A feautiful  Experience                    


I always wanted to go  to Asafari zoo. And  Two years  ago
Iwent to one. I visited one for 3 days, and i love it. 

        I visited it and i learned about those animals lives and 
how do they imteract. My favourite animal was the jiraffe. 
And have a choice to feed one, and it was realy exciting and
frightening. I also see beautiful zebras and one lion. 


        It was a great experience and i recomend it, but if it is a big zoo 
you wouldn´t  see it all in one day, so i recomend to get the entrances 
for 2 or more days, to see all  animals in the zoo. 

 
BY: Mikel Pinedo
 
                                                                                                                A great experience



This summer I had a great experience,because I had been in a summer camp.Firstly I didn t want to go,because I wanted to stay in Gernika.But,I don t know how,my mother convice me, and finally I went there. 

  When I stayed there I was very nervous because there,I haven t got any friends,what would I do?Stay in a camp for three weeks and didn t know what to do,an amazing summer yes...Then, we get to our rooms I met my very good friend Naia.She was very nervous because she was in my same situation,so we decided to be toghether until the camp finishes,it was a very good idea,I won t stay along and her too.Then we met other girls and we became incredible friends.In the last day of the camp,we were very sad because we wanted to stay together,and we decided to come again in the next summer.

I was sad because I wanted to stay with them,but I was so happy because I meet incredible people.So I recommend you to go to a summer camp because  you will really have a good  time                                

BY: Maria Basterrechea

    amazing.
the last year i wennt ,to a sport canpament , for 2 weeks,it was a fanstastic experience i have a lot of fun.

there all the days we have diferent sport that we dont now that exist ,the campament was a littel bit rare because the sport were in difert place we sleep in in diferent place all the days.

the experience was amacing, wen i went to house my parent were waiting me with a gift the gift was the barcelona futbol club equipacion i recomend for all the people.
BY: Beniamin Bram
 
Last summer I were in Benidorm with my friends and family.
One day we went to a park called Aqualandia in that water park is the largest water park in the world called verti-go.Its 42 metres long and it beats the 100km per hour.The vertigo is a slide capsule and wen you enter in it the capsule opened and you fall a 2metres of free fall and then you fall in to the slide is the best slide in the world pure adrenalin.
BY: Jon Ander Rafael
 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I have always wanted to help to sick animals. I volunteered in a vet of Spain. There were a lot of sick animals i worked holding the animal wen they opear to them. they were shouting and crying but them we fix they problems and we cure them.
I arraive there on monday and i went on friday. This was the best experince of my life. On my last day in that vet i were with all the animals that i help from pinguins to lions. At first i was afridefrom the animal because i thout that they would want to kill mi but them i saw that how i save it they were pacific with me.
BY: Iñigo Eiguren
 

I always wanted to work in a mecanical gararge.Last summer I went to Los Angeles to do a volunteer in a mecanic garage.



First I worked cleaning the cars,for a weak.Then I started to  disassemble cars,it was very dificult but a learn a lot.After I started panting litle parts of cars.



I love the experience and I want to do more volunteer.
BY: Ciprian Nicolae
 
Last summer, we decided to go to Morocco to visit my uncles.
Once we got there, my mother had forgotten the way to the city.

After a few minutes, my mother saw a man who knew how to lead us to the city.
The man led us to the city, but when we were in the city the problem was my uncle's house, we did not know where it was located.We are hungry, so we went to an Arabic restaurant. We had a cup of the famous HARIRA soup.
It was delicious!
Time desues, my mother managed to remember several streets ... We walked long walks, but it was worth it.

In the end we managed to find the house of my uncle!
Her face full of joy to see us was very beautiful.
Although the day was tiring, at the end we rejoiced the day with the happiness of my uncle
BY: Nadia Es Sayeh
 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE

I remember a experience that occurs in San Juan de Gastelugatxe. It occurs at the end of the last summer.
 We go to San Juan to take photos some friends an I and wen we were returning to the car we take a shortcut and we lost. My friend start to cry because the were scare. When we were shouting asking for help one men see us and they take us a photo. At the end we return for the short cut and we finish whit wounds. For henceforth I dond´t going to take any shortcut.
For me it was a great and funny experience but for some of my friend no. I would not mind repeating it. It was greate!!!
BY: Joane Ibarretxe
 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I always wanted to play in a basketball team and this summer i did it.I played in a basketball team of bilbaofor two and a half months.
I went to trains every week from monday to friday from 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm.I throwed a lot of shots and played many matches.Every saturday there was a match.I played in the position of pivot.I learned a lot of basketball and i meet many new friends.They gave me the teams t-shirt like a remember.
I was an amazing experience so I recomend it to all my friends.
BY: Hamdi Abdelhadi
 
 THE EXPERIENCE

I alwais wnt to go to the beach of hawai and in the hollydays i did it.
I go with my parents to hawai. We stay in t5he bigest hotel of hawai.Wen we put the clothes and the things i go direct to the bech.
I learn a liter big how to speak.Then we saw some dolphins at the beach.
Was the fantastic hollydays of my life.Going to hawai i learn how to do surf.
BY: Dacian Pop
 
I always wanted to be an animal caretaker an last spring I actualy did it. I be volunter for one month.

I worked all the day from 8.00 to 16.00 then we break whatever day. There I worked with many animals, but the most impresionant was the an elephant an two tigers. I learn, how to wash the animals, I learn to about a good nutrition for animals and to make them happy! The best part for my was when my they make me a surprise, that they make for my a field for for animals that don`t have home.


Now all the day after school, I go to eat all the animals and play with them. 
BY: Andrei Popovici

A Great Experience



 I have sometime wanteed to volunteered at an to pick up trash and this spring,i actually did it. 
 I volunteered at the pick up trush shelter for one month and feel so good.

 I worked at the shelter on Monday,Wednesday and Friday afternoons because they are my only free afternoons.
 My work is to collect all the trash they throw in the rivers or in the parks, on the beaches..
 There is no budget for more cleaners.I usually stay 2 to 3 hours, and then I go home. 
 The best part is the end so seeing everything clean, gives much joy.

 Has been a good experience, to learn to throw everything in the trash, 
 now always recommend to my friends.
BY: Carol TAkeo
 
    A great experience
Last year I have a great exepirience my uncle invited to my and my grandmother to the Warner Bros of Madrid to spend the day in the exaiting atractions.
When we enter there first atraction that we mount was the children atraction can catch the 65 km per hour then we go to the most famous atraction in the Warner bros of Madrid that is Superman la atraccion de acero this atraction can catch the 100 km per hour After there we go to it in a fantastic reustarant in the Warner. We also go to the Rio bravo that is a fantastic atraction of water and then we go to house
BY: Ander Betanzos
 
A GREAT EXPERIENCE

i have always wanted to go to shiam park and this summer i acctually did it.
i go whithmy familly to tenerife for one week and i love it.

i have ride all atraccions the volcano the biggest tobogan of all spain and more atraccions becouse i have find abracelet that was for vip people and when i whent to the ofice of there they same i that i can taked for me and i have the best day of my life.
it was the best experience i have never have.
BY: UNai Gomes
 
A  family experience 

When I was a kid ,I always wanted to go to the Warner Bros. But the last summer my  wish come true. But in the travel of Bilbao to Madrid was terrible and tired.

My family arrived to Madrid at 13pm because we lost in the travel.We go out of Gernika at three o´clock in the morning to come to Madrid early to mount ourselves in the attractions but our plan messed up because my uncle´s  go to the wrong road.

But, finally  we have a solution to resolve the problem and finally went to the Warner Bros
BY: Maitena Llerena
 
Experience With Sharks


Last Summer I went to Italia, and I sawm with Sharks . I have always wanted to see sharks very close.

One day we went to the beach, and we saw an ad that says you can swim with Sharks. So I decided to pay, it was very cheap for that great experienceI was very nervous because It was my 1st time. When we finished, we went to the beach and I shared my experience with my family.

I was very surprised and I recomended to everyone.
BY: Asier Martín
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment