Thursday 16 February 2017

DBH 1, My weekend

  MY WEEKEND

                             That day was saturday a brilliant day,the sky was clear and with sun.At 10:30 i got up and i washed
                                     i washed my teeht and i have breaktfast then at 4 o clock i go whith my friends to urbieta
                              and we stay there at 9 o clock.The sunday was a rainy day and i wasnt go out.
BY: Dragos Spanu
 
Last Saturday, I met with Gabriela. we went to buy some sweet and suddenly we see to Georgan and we pasd very good. Finaly Gabriela and I went to church, and bendiced the San Blas stick
BY: Elene Arambarri
 
 I had a grat time last Saturday. Ana, Pablo, Aitor, Marìa and me we go to Bilbao, to Sara`s house. We talk with Sara`s mother and she was delighted to see as. First we see a lot of video`s in YouTube and we heared music, in Sara`s bedroom. Then we went down to park and we walked around the city. Finaly, we come back to home and we had dinner and we go to bed.
BY: Tefrah Sidi
 
My last weekend


My last weekens wasn't very especial.In friday afternoon I go to my grandparents house to sleep and because the next day I will have an important fotball match agains the last ones
Ariz. I was very happy because we won 11-2 and I scored to goals.All the saturday morning we talked about the freekick goal that I have scored.Next day I were hiking  and it was a great day.
BY : Aritz Unamuno
😁
 
I was in Durango weekend in my aunt was very nice and there I went out with my cousin ate something and we had fun and was done after iamspus to go home tonight and sleep like me?
BY: Denisa RAzaila
 
Blog

I had a great birthday, it was on sunday so my parents didn't have to work.
It was a very funny day because  I spent the day whith my friends. We made some tournaments on a game called Clash Royale and we pased a good time. Then we went to San Juan Ibarra and there we played all tipe of games. My friendas leaved soon, but at home I had an other party. It was an incredible day.
BY: Aimar ARruti
 
MY LAST WEEKEND
My last weekend was not very nice for me. First, on Saturday, we had a football match. We were only 12 people, so we only had 1 change to do. We lost that match by 3-1, even if we played it well. After that, I went back to home, and I was so tired that I went sleeping again. At the afternoon, I did my homework (I needed some hours). But Sunday was even worse. I woke up and inmediatly started to study because the next day I had 2 difficult exams (English and Spanish) and I was there for some hours. After lunch, I went to the forest to help my father to cut some trees. At the afternoon, I sutudied a little bit more. 
BY: Ekain Barandika


FRIDAY

I had a really nice friday.  Elene and me why met with  Georgian, Handi and Andrey. I had some sweets and i give him but there where very sour and they put a face...very funny. Then  whe go to San Juan Ibarra. Next whe go to the  omago to eat an oice cream and finally Elene and me whe go to church because the San Blas.
BY: Gabriela Barbulescu
 
MY LAST WEEKEND
Last weekend was quite enjoyable,but Friday was a horrible day,because all my friends were very strange with me  and I was very tired and sad.In Saturday, at the morning I stayed at home, studying and doing homework. Then I went hiking with my mom. Next we had lunch and I continued doing homework. After that I met my friends and we had a fantastic afternoon. 
On Sunday, in the morning I stayed at home,like Saturday morning, studying. Next, my mom and I went to a restaurant. Everything we ate there was delicious!  When we finished eating we went home.
Last weekend wasn´t one of my best ones, but  there have been worse than it.
BY: Irati Pérez
 
    My diang de fin 



I in weekend I went to a pizzeria and I ancat a pita gorgeous and I said go year after the animal park where we can see ducks, birds, frogs beautiful cups and many issues such as sit on the green grass .And after I saw the whole thing from there we went to walk and I decided to go to Chineja to look at clothes and other issues, and decided after seeing sami mam take a plate of hair that undulates hair. .and so time passed and I said I did tonight and go for a drink finca ie nice evening to sit a drink. I said go home after that honey sleep, and so ended the day.
BY: Cristina Vizuroiu
 
MY WEEKEND
My weekend was exiciting.In saturday first i woke up and i preparate my breakfast.When i finish i go to have a shower.Then i do my homework and my mum and me we preparate a cake of chocolate.Next we when to Bilbao my mum,my friend and me. We were in a lot of stores and we have dinner in Burger King.Finally we go to the station bus at 10:00 p.m and then i wnet to my house .My mum and me we see a film called "SING" .Saturday was a special day.
BY: Joane López
 
I had a very good time on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday morning I went to Bilbao to buy clothes, then at 6:30 in the afternoon I stayed with some friends and we went to have a hot chocolate, then on Sunday at 10:00 am I went to hang out with my parents And then I get home at 12:00 I shower and at 1:00 I went to eat at a restaurant near my house. Later in the afternoon, at 5:00 am I stayed with my friends and then at 7:00 I went home to study.
BY: Anne Magunagoikoetxea
 
 MY LAST WEEKEND
Last weekend I went to sleep to the hause of a friend called Dna that leave in Amorebieta.It was great and I have a lot of funn.On friday I arrived to her hause and we went to the park with some of her friends.Then on Saturday we spent all they on the hause with her cousin George we played at a lot of games and we saw TV.At night we saw all the marathon of Castle until 4:55am.That night we couldn't sleep because we saw a horrible photo on castle .Finally on Sunday we didn't do enything interesting because at the afternoon I went home but,that weekend was"the best of my life".
BY: Nicoleta Vrancean
 
MY BLOG
If got a very exitin Saturday, because it has ben my birthday. I meet with my friend in my house to celebrate my party, first we eat some cheaps and we go to play at a console we play at the fifa 17 and call of duty advance warfare. Then we eat the cake of my parthy it was delicius.Next we play a tournament of football in pears it was a wery good tournamen we had a great time.Finall we opent the present that gif me my friends an my family,the best present was a game and all of my friend we goe playing with it.It was my best party.
BY: Emil Negoita
 
 MY BLOG

In the end of weeks I usually go with my friends to Bilbao, we usually go to the movies and buy clothes. Then my friends and me I are going to buy some food to snack on and after that we return to Gernika, some decided to stay a little more in the street when we arrived in Gernika, but instead another prefer to go home. Finally the ones that have stayed on the street, go home and start talking on the phone.
BY: Joana Martínez
 
Ismene's blog

I had a great day on saturday.I went with my cousins to a great restaurant in Derio.
First,we where waiting to some cousins to come,and my uncle that lives in Valencia came!I was very happy!Then,we had for lunch spaghetti,meet ad a yoghurt.Later,we saw athletic club's match and we went to a bar.Finally,I went home and I saw a film.Saturday It was a great day.
BY: Ismene López
 
MY WEEKEND

Last weekend I did lots of things. First, on Saturday morning 
I rode my bike and it was really amazing. Then, at 2 o´clock I played videogames and after that I went to play football with my friends. Next, on Sunday morning I went to my grandmother´s home and after that I did homework. After lunch I started to chat with a friend I didnt see long ago.
Finally, I watched footbal matches.
BY: Gorka Aldana
 
My blog
 At the weekends the first thing I do is go to the cinema with my friends. Then we decided to go to the restaurant next door to eat something. After, (as we are in summer) we go to the pool always to refresh ourselves for a while
Next we go shopping to catch something, but when there are sales we stay there all day..
Finally we go to my house and we prepare two rich omelettes, one without onion and the other with.

BY: Delia Carpaci
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment