Tuesday 4 November 2014

DBH 4, continue the horror story....

The mist was moving all around me.  Where was the house?  Was I going the right way? I felt very afraid.
And then I heard the pony and trap.  Thank God!  Keckwick was coming back of me.  I stopped and waited. But now the sounds of the pony and trap were going away from me.  Now the sound was coming from somewhere on the marshes. What was wrong?  Had Keckwick gone off the path?
I stood very still. For a moment, there was complete silence.
Suddenly a pony shrieked with fear. Then I heard a sound I shall never forget...


I imagine that is going to happen...
 

     Then he heard a sound  he shall never forget , it was terrible shriek of a woman, it make he scared. But fortunately , he arrived at the house . But! The house is old and dirty. It looks like a house of  70 century .
    The house is strange , he could heard the shriek of the woman every night. And one night , he couldn't wait . He wanted to find  out where the voices coming from. He was holding a lamp , cushiomed toe, and ho gone to the end of the corridor's room. There was nobody , except a ghost...
     He finally saw her , and then , she spoken somethings to him and he fainted. When he awaked , there wasn't nobody ...
BY: Xueyi Yang


1. mist; felt afraid; marshes; shriked with fear; hear a sound I shall never forget.

2. [...] Then I heard a sound I shall never forget. It was like a howl, but suddenly I started to hear a woman crying with fear. I was afraid and I just wanted to go home. Where was Keckwick? I started to walk trough the path but the fog didn't let me saw anything. There was a strange light on one side of the road. I went to it slowly. I saw something like a graveyard when the fog dissapeared. I was more and more frightened. Where was Keckwick and where was the house? The cry again... getting closer... someone touched my shoulder... I turned and I saw Keckwick's  pony and on it was a woman with a bloody face, looking at me with his red eyes full of fury... I started running as quickly as possible. It was my end.
 BY: Georgiana Cocuz


No comments:

Post a Comment