Monday 10 November 2014

DBH 3, a letter

Hi Moises,
I am writing this letter to tell you that I visited the Museum of Fine Arts in Madrid and loved me very much to be ahy and see the beautiful picture he had. For me it is a fabulous experience of my life and I will never forget. Before i was several days in Madrid visiting thousands of shops with my parents and I finally got bored and left me at the hotel. I spent a week on vacation and then I fall in time to see all Madrid, on Friday, my parents told me they had bought tickets to go to the museum of fine arts, at first I did not care much, but when we were at the door of the museum any change and I started to get interested. Well since then I like pictures and I would like to paint some, and I would like to put him more at the museum
Well, that's what's important for my visit Madrid and that's what I wanted to tell you dear friend.
Bye, take care.
 
BY: Sebastián Fernández
 
Hi Elisabeth:

   I'm very excited about your coming to my home. We will visit a lot of places.
Saturday and Sundays you will stay with me and my family and the other days of the week you will stay with my teachers of school the most of the time.
On Saturday we will go shoping and then we will go bowling. Then on Sunday we will visit beautiful places of Vasque Country.
  I beleave that we will have a very good time together. See you soon.

BY.MIRIAM
Hi every one!
This year is coming a person called Adrian, that he is from Koln (Germany). He will like to visit lot of places in Gernika or Bizkaia, I planed to show him the Tree of Gernika, Parque Europa and a lot of places. But the most important thing is that I want to show him our gastronomy, because its very good our gastronomy , it has a high quality . Also I will show beautiful places to take a good photo. But what I really want to do Is that Adrian feel delighted and happy like me going to Germany.
BY: Aitor Basterretxea
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment