Tuesday 11 November 2014

DBH 1, My city / Town

     BILBAO
                                          by Alaia Ituño
I live in Muxika but in Bilbao live my family.I usually go to visit and they give me the pocket money.There are a lot of shopping centres and bigs parks.I usually go to Bilbao to buy cloths and to the shopping centres too, but sometimes I go to see films.Is very fun to go there which the family when you are bored, because you have a lot things to do, for example: bowling alleys, malingerers, nice shops, good restaurant, txikiparks, etc. I recommend.
BY: Alaia Ituño

                 MACEIO´
Ilive in the bask country but I an from Maseio´ Alagoas /Brasil.It´s a very big city and I love it.Always is someting tu do there.Maceio´ has got nice shops,to many cinemas,very god restaurants and very interesting things to visit.My parents in the past went to samba institute every dayIn the cinemas almost always It´s in 3D;and  there are funn feres every days it´s the greitest city in the world.
     THE  END. BY: Wyllhrana Menezes
             
whashington

Is a cyty in the USA.is very popular countrye .there are manny shopings cinemas
ect......there live very important persones of the world .may favorite place is the wide
wouse .I love this cyti.and i thing that is a very good place to live
BY: Tina Moreanu

I live in Rumania,Bucarest is a very big cyty. In bucarest is have a lot of things shopping centre restaorants etc....my parets they go in saturdays in cinema because is very barato y love rumania bucarest because is beatufuli country
BY: Cosmin Zatanga

   GERNIKA
                                  by iker musatadi
My country is gernika,there are two museums:the peace museum and the Euskal Herria museum.There is a cinema and there is a disco:the revolution.
             There are five schools called san fidel,mertxede,seber altube,aiende and barrutia.There are a funfair,in the parties of gernika.

     GERNIKA-LUMO

                              By Lander Rodriguez
I live in Gernika.It is a small town an I love it.There are interesting things to do here.Gernika has got a cinema,interesting museums,nice restaurants and some parks.I usually go out with mi friends everi Friday and some Saturday.It has got many Bars and lot of people go there.My friends and I usually go too the cinema and we get a great time!Gernika is a great place to live.

PARISBy Naroa
     I have been in Paris once and I love it.It is my favourite city.There are a lot of interesting museums to visit there.It has got very nice restaurants with delicious croissants.I went to Paris with my uncle and my cousin and they love the "Catedral De Notredam"but my favourite place was the "Torre Eiffel".I like it because you can see almost all Paris from there.  You can also visit many shops and cinemas there.If you visit Paris,you will see a lot of people selling in the streets.
    GERNIKA
                                  By Aitor Jauregi
I live in Gernika,in the Basque Country.It is a medium size town and I love it.There are always interesting things to do here.Gernika hasn´t got very big shops and cinemas,but it has very good restaurants and two museums(the Peace Museum and the Euskal Herria museum).My parents and I,we like to go to the Mila Azul restaurant(a new place in the town).I also like playing with the friends in Urbieta,a football field,there we play football and talk with us.
Gernika is a great place to live!


VILLARCAYO
I previously lived in villarcayo (villages) with my family. I have many friends there and usually get them used to the skatepark and on the football field and in general we watched both deportes.Tambien summer we usually go to the river called Rio Nela.en Villarcayo many restaurants, shops, .... There is also a large industrial estate.
BY: Marcos González

  BOISE

I lived in Boise,Idaho in the USA.It's a big city and I love it ,evan though I dont live there any more.Boise has got very interesting activities and places to visit, such as the Idaho State Museum, the famous Pioneer Village, the Rose Garden or evan the State Capitol Building.But my favourite place in Boise is the known Botanical Garden.In the Garden there are many activies for children and people of all ages,for example:they can rent binoculars to investigate plants or evan the smaill insects that soround them;it's great fun!Boise is a great place to live.
BY: Sara Iturriarte

No comments:

Post a Comment