Tuesday 6 May 2014

Describing a friend, DBH 1

Dear Richard

How are you ? I miss you a lot. Now I live in Germany,it is a beautifull place.

I made a new friend,her name is Juls. She is 14 years old. She is so pretty.
She is a blond girl with green eyes. She is a very shy person,but she is also very clever and kind.
She loves acting and painting.

What about you? See you,bye.
Magda

Dear Marta
  How are you?
  I´m fine and I hope you´re too. I was really worried about moving to London and changing schools. But now I think everything will be fine. It´s only the second week at my new school and I´ve already got a friend. Her name is Lisa and she´s from Liverpool. Lisa is 12 years old. She is short and thin. She has got straight blond hair and blue eyes. She is really clever. She loves science and basketball. She´s very kind and friendly. If you visit me this winter, I will invite Lisa to my house.
   Bye,
   Paula
Dear Ihara:
I want to talk you about my new friend,I meet to Paula on my new school in Las Vegas.
Paula is twelve years old,is from the Basque Country and she is very tall,like 1,63 and she is thin.Paula´s hair is brown and she is like caspers colur so white...
Paula has got a thirty-nine of foot.
Paula has got a verylong hair.Is very good at the school and she has got very good marks.
Araitz
Dear Nerea:
How are you ?
Yesterday I meet a new friend,Vicky,but her real name is Victoria Garcia. She is 14 years old. She is from Zaragoza but now is here in the  Basque Country.
She had blond hair ,glasses and also green eyes. She isn´t very tall. Vicky is very clever, she loves matematics and hates history. She is very funny,with her I´m always smiling. She is very interesting  and friendly. You will like her,too
Valentina 
Dear Maria,
How are you ?
I´m really excited about our holiday to New York . Tomorrow I´ll go to get the flying tickets with my parents , I´ll get one for you too. My friend Clara from Australia is coming on holidays to Gernika tomorrow, can she come with us to New York ?She´s very tall and thin , she´s 13 years old. She has got straight blond hair and green eyes , she´s very friendly and kind .She´s also clever and intelligent , maybe she can help us with the homework of maths and science . You´ll like her .
Bye for now,
Aiora

Dear Maria:
How are you?
I am in Salou and I am having a very good time. I do a new friend and his name is Andrea. He´s from Bilbo. Andrea is 13 years old. He´s tall and thin. He´s got a straigh black hair and brown eyes. He´s clever and interesting. He loves the parties. He´s very funny. He go to visit my one day and you can speak with her. You will like him!
Bye for now.
Ane

Hi Marta
How are you?
I was really worried about moving to Italy on holidays, now  I realy happy about it.
I  met a  new friend . I met him at a restaurant in Italy.He´s name is Zack , he have 13 years old and is tall and thin, has blue eyes and curly hair.
He loves to draw picture and to ride skateboards.
The next year if You come with me to Italy you will met Zack.
 Bye
Giuliana

Hi Marta
How are you?
Here in Gernika I done a friend named Ibai. He is from Madrid.
Ibai es 13 years old. He isnt very tall but he is thin. He has short stright hair, blue eyes and he is very good at science.
He is a calm and frindly person. You willlike him.
Bye for now
Stefan 


Hello Marta
 In this email i´m going to tell how is going my life in my new school.
Okey in this time i´ve been in this new school i have made already a new friend.She´s name is Maider and is short and blond-haired.She´s from here,from Euskadi.She´s 12 year old,like me!She loves playing rugby and she loves also eating healthy food and doing excersice.She´s very funny and I laugh with her a lot!She is also friendly,calm...
                       See you soon!!!!
         
                                                                                     Sara Zabala.
Dear Ane,
   How are you? I'm fine and I hope you too. I'm writting you this e-mail because I want to talk to you about my new friend, Lisa. I met her last week, when she came to my English lessons. She's 13 years old. She has got blond straight hair and blue eyes. She's more or less of my height and she is also thin. She is very kind and funny, and she's also very clever. She told me that she got a ten in her math's last exam! One day I will invite her to my house and if you want, you can also come and meet her.
     With love,
                          Maria

 Dear Iñaki:
How are you?
I'm on Sevilla in a beautiful house,I do a frien caled Neymar.
It's from Bazil, has 21 years.
Is dark has got lith braund hair and is not very tall.
Isn't shy,loves playing football and is on the BFC.
 Bye for now. 

BY:
     RAMON

Dear Pepito :
How are you in your vacations?I´m fine in Gernika because I have meet one boy called Asier.Asier is a friend of 12 years that studies in the school of Seber Altube.Asier is small and very thin.He has got a blond short hair and he has two blue eyes .Asier loves sports and technologies.He´s funny and very friendly. If you want to meet him call me when you come here.
Your friend,
IBAI

Hi Giuliana :
How are you ?
frieI was really worried about moving to Noja and changing schools . But now i think everything will be fine . It's only the first week at my new school and i've already got a friend a good friend . Her name is Valentina and hi's from Argentina . Valentina is 13 years old , and she's in Year 8 with me . She's tall and beautifull . She's got straith broun hair and brouneyes . She's really clever . He loves Malù , tecnologi ang imformatic . She's also very very funny . She has always got a new joke to tell . If you visit me in Noja this summer , I'll invite Valentina to my house . You'll like her , too .
Kisses
By : Nerea
Dear Pablo
how are you?
In christmas i wen´t to Brasil,but,you wen´t there beacause you are livig now on Brasilia :-(
how are you there? I´m fine here,I have a lot of friends one is Marcos.it is an skater.He is tall and 
strong.He is also verry funny he alwais do jokes, he is a little bit lazy but he is a good boy
i cant talk more 
bye for now 
                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                 Gabriel Lima
P.S: Reply me PLZ!!!bye

Dear Gabriel,

How are you? I met a friend here in Hawaii.Her name is Jeff.He is very clever and inteligent.He have 14 years old,and he is from Italia.
He like playing football and tennis.He do freerunning.I´m doing we her and is a very interesting sport.He look like Rob Dydek.He is very funny and very friendly.He like playing Minecraft and doing sports.I want you come here to meet him.He is doing lessons of Surf and Breakdance too.
When you come here,come to my house Ok??!!.
Bye for now.I´m waiting you here.
Bye
Gabriel Souza
 
Hi Nerea:
Next moth I'm going to my brother house his name is Haitz and he's very funny,athletic,hard-working and friendly.Haitz is 24 years old and he live in Benidorm.
He's short an thin,he's got brown long hair and brown eyes.
He loves football and cars.You should come to visit.
Bye Bye
IHARA

No comments:

Post a Comment