Friday 9 May 2014

DBH1, someone in my family

My brother
Hi Marta:
In these email Im going to describe you my brother.
My brothers name is Ioritz and he is 22 years old.He live in Gernika-Lumo,in my families house.
He is tall,he has black hair,gren eyes and he is thin.
He is a very good person and very very athletic:He likes to swim,to run,to go cycling...
Im going to say you that my brother is also a very good in the studies.
Bye,see you soon
BY: Araitz Elorriaga
Hello Sara
                     We arrived to Galicia last day i´m staying with my father and  my mather at my grandma´s house.My grandma is small and a little fat.She´s 64 and she looks very well for that age.She is very kind and funny a a very good cook.
       You can come if you want there is enough place inthe house.
               Byeeee
                                              Sara Zabala          
  To: Marta
  From: Paula
  Subject: visiting my grandmother
 
  Hi Marta,
  We arrived in Gijon last week. We´re staying with my grandmother. Grandma is 71 years old, but she looks great. She is short and thin and she´s got straight blond hair. She is very friendly and funny. She goes walking once a day. She loves having visitors. You should come to visit. You can stay at my grandmothers house. She has got a very big house.
   See you soon,
   Paula


My grandmother is a very friendly and nice person. She is 69 years old . She  loves making cakes for the family, always working she is a very hard-working person. It is very funny also makes us all laugh, all day cleaning the house clean to have passed. She loves playing to cards.
BY: Mª Jose Velazquez

My mather is 42 years old, but she looks well. She´s tall and thin and she got curly and black hair, but now she has red. She´s funny and interestin. She likes pasapalabra and she loves the gifes. My mather is a very kind and friendly, too.
Ane 
Yesterday my brother ,Samuel, arrive to Gernika. He is 16 years old. Now hw live in my house.
He is tall with blue-green eyes. Samuel isa friendly and kind person. He also make me laugth.
He like a lot video games.
See you
Stefan
 Dear Marta,
I´m going on holdays with my mom to Macedonia.
My mom is 34 year old and she lives with me in Gernika.
She is a wahit-skin person and she have got brown hair and brown eyes. She is a very clever person
 so I think there won´t be any problem in finding places and comunicating with the people of Macedonia. She is
also a funny and friendly person. She loves traveling.

See you next month,bye.

P.D: I will send you photos if it doesn´t rain.
BY: Magda Adam

Hi Marta :
We arrived Barcelona last Monday.We are staying in my aunts house.My aunt Carmen is 47 years old .She´s an alt person and she has got a straight black hair. My aunt is kind and hard-working.She loves walking around the city.She´s funny too.She knows a joke every moment.You should like my aunt.One moment!Why don´t you come here?She has rural house with a lot of space.
See you soon!
IBAI
Dear Leire,
      In this e-mail I'm going to describe to my sister. Her name is Naroa and she's going to be 17 in two weeks. She lives in my house with my parents. She has got curly brown hair and brown eyes. She's quite tall, too. She is clever and hard-working, but she's also shy and sometimes serious. She likes playing basketball and going out with her friends. She also loves listening to music. She knows all the songs of the moment! You should come to my house and meet her one day.
     Kisses,
                             Maria
To:Marta@mertzede.com
From:Giulianacarbajal@hotmail.com
Subject:Visit to my aunt
Hi Marta,
Last week,I was in Madrid.I was staying in my aunt house. My aunt is 22 years old, but is very mature.She´s tall and very thin and she´s got straight hair.She´s friendly ,serious and hard -working.She´s funny  too.
She likes to run at in the mornigs and she  like animals.
See you soon
Giuliana
Subject: visiting my cousin
Hi Nerea,
Last week I went to my uncle to visit my cousin. His name is Iker. He is only 2 year old but he is very clever. He is small and thin. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is very serious and very shy . He loves dancing and playing. He likes staying with his dad. I like to stay with his because is very funny too
BT: Valentina Carbajal
hi
how are you ?
do you meet my brother? hes name is Caio.he is kind kid ,he gots 7 years old.he was my 5 years present,beacause i see him on my birthday.he live whit us he looks like me but he is alittle bit smaller.sometimes he is very anoying but he is a coll boy.he know doing parkour like me and he is also a pro gamer friki like me summarizing he is me but littleEmoji

bye 
                                                                                                                                 Gabriel lima
Hi Nerea:
Next moth I'm going to my brother house his name is Haitz and he's very funny,athletic,hard-working and friendly.Haitz is 24 years old and he live in Benidorm.
He's short an thin,he's got brown long hair and brown eyes.
He loves football and cars.Y
BY: Ihara Bernedo
To:danielrt@freezmail.com
From:gabrielsp@hotmail.com
Subject:My Father.

Hi Danny:

As you are coming to my house and I want to tell you about my father.My father is friendly and and kind.He is very funny but sometimes he is sad.When you come don´t ask for ketchup,he going to broke the TV on your head.He live´s in my house.He is a happy person.He like playing Need For Speed on the PS3 and playing football.

That´s all.
Bye for now Danny.

Gabriel Souza
Hi Iñigo ,
we arrived in Calafel las week . We're staying with my grandmother . Grandma is 75 years old , but she looks great . She's short ang thin and she's got curly grey hair . She's quite athletic and hard-working . She loves walking and she cleans her house every day . She's very funni , too . She tells great jokes about Scotland . She loves having visitors . You should come to visit . You can stay at my grandmother's house . She's got a big house with many rooms .
See you soon ,
Nerea
 Hi  Marta:
My grandfother is old,gruñon, tall, and paralitic. I write of my grandfather because he is my idolo
because when he was young he hunt a lot and now is teaching mehow to hunt.
When he was working he was hard-working .
Bye bye.
 BY: Julen Galarza
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment