Friday 9 May 2014

DBH 2, Description of a photo

HAVING FUN WITH MY FRIENDS
     My favourite photo is a photo of me and with my friends  playing football in seber altube.
Thats me kicking a ball. And the next person that is near me is Paul, that he is waiting his turjn to kick the ball. In the photo I'm  wearing a grey  jumper and also grey pants and black shoes. Paul in the photo he is wearing  also a grey jumper and black pants. The photo take it another friend that he wasnt playing and he started to taking photos toeveryone. The other people arent appearing because the'' photograper'' take a lot of photos to everyone and they were running to dont appear in the photos.
 We sometimes go to seber altube to play football usually in weekends, but we always are in pasileku with other friends, and also pasileku is my favourite place. I to look this photo.
Aitor Basterretxea Aldana
Having fun with my friend

My favorite foto is my and my friend Cristina. We go to Mundaca.
We was in mundaca 2 H. We was looking a lot of thinks.she was a fantastic day.

The fotos is fantastic because is was me and cristina, we pas a very good day there is a ay to repet. I love it is my very good day. The people there was speeking with the persons. Is a good day.


I like a lot of thinks in them I love the photo is very good , i love the  photo is exainting is vey fan is good experience.
BY: Mihaela Tarnoveanu

No comments:

Post a Comment