Friday 24 January 2014

DBH 3, My monster

 My monster
My monster is very tall. He likes stealing blocks of ground.
He can teleport and if you watch his eyes he starts to attack you.
If you kill him he gave you an ender pearl and if you throw it you teleport at the place that he touch tle ground.


BY
BYBY: Nicu Zatinga
My Monster
The name of my monster is ACAHBALA. Is very very tall and he eats fruits.
When the people eat friut in the street the monster come very fast and he steals the fruit.
Be carfuly when you see this monster because if you have, you dont have. 
BY: Narcis Niculescu

My moster
He’s name is Cabolapoti. The monster was big and strong. Each day nine boys and three girls ate. She was afraid the day is sunshine and clarity that only came out at night to scare children, and if anyone misbehaved made ​​them pay for that. He had black hair and combed. At first glance it looked like no monster but if you know it's bad.
BY Leire Aranzabal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment