Wednesday 15 January 2014

DBH 3, My favourite networking site

Website review: Twitter

One of my favourite websites is a social networking site called Twitter. I've used since I was 13, and I've had my own page fot about a year. I use this site to communicate and too see other tuits of other people.

There are a lot of advantages on Twitter the firts one is that you can communicate with your friends,
the second one is that you can read Tuits of other people and the third one is that you can follow people.

However, there are also some disadvantages with this kind of website. Some people have problems because they put stuppid things on Twitter. They can aslo see your tuits strange people if you don't put security on it.

Twitter has helped me keep in touch with other people! I think I spend a lot of time on it.
BY: Daniel Garnett

FACEBOOK
Facebook is a program o communicate with friends and to speak with them. Moreover, you can upload friends photos and comment it. This application you can also use in the mobile phone. In addition, this application is very addictive and you can stay in the computer a lot of time.
However, this application has his bad sides. A lot of people can danger you wish commentary and a lot of things.
Even though this application is very good if you use correctly.
BY:Samuel Nita



Website review: Fcebook
One of my favourite websites is the social networking site called Fcebook. I have used it since I was 11, I use this site to comunicate with all my friends.

One advantage of Facebook is that you can talk to all your friends at the same time.
 Moreover , it’s free to use so it’s  cheaper than using the mobile phone. In addition, this site is very easy to use and everyone can be creative. I’ve put a lot of  photos and my friends too.

However, there are also some disadvantages with this kind of websites.Some people have had problems with the security, like me.

Facebook has helped me keeping in touch with people, and that’s great!
  BY: Carlos Isla

Website review: Twitter
One of my favourite websites is a social networking site called Twitter. I’ve use it since 13, and I’ve my own page for about a year. I use this site to write a tuit.
One advantage of Twitter is that you can read the conversations of the famous ones. Moreover, it´s free to use. In addition, this site is very easy to use and everyone can be creative.
However, there are also some disadvantages. Some people have had problems with security. Sometimes have a problems, but it’s nice to use. I spend too much time on twitter!
BY: ANDRÉS LLERENA
TUENTI:
One of my favourite websites is a social networkin sites called tuenti. I´ve used it since I was 10. I used this site tocommmunicate whit all my friends.

One advantage of tuenti is that you can talk to all your friends.Moreover, is free to use and also is easy to use.

However, there are some disadvantages whit this kind of websites. The security is one of the problems. In addition, all people can see your photos so, that is a problem.

BY: Georgiana Cocuz.
 
Website review : tuenti
One of my favourite websites is a social networking site called Tuenti . I have used it since I was 13, and I have my own page for about year. I used this site to comunicate with my friends and meet new friend.

There are lot of advantage of Tuenti . The first one is you can talk to all your friends at the same time , moreover , it is free to use so you can save money of your mobile phone. The second one is you can read Tuits of other preople . The thid is this site is very easy to use and everyone can de different. You can put a lot of pictures and drawings on you page and you also can uploaded videos.

Howerer, there are also some disadvantages with this kind of wabsite. The first one is some people have had problems with security. The second one is you always received a bored e-mail.

Tuenti has helped me keep in touch with people , but sometimes I think I spend too much time on the computer .
BY: Xue Yi Yang
Website review: Chat roulette


One of my favourite websites is a socil networking site called Chat roulette. I’ve used it since I was 12. I usse this site to communicate with new persons.

One of the advantage of Chat roulette is that you can see the other person that you are talking, it’s free to use it. In addition, this site is very easy to use and everyone can be creative.

However, there are also disdvantages with this kind of website. You need a expensive webcam and a expensive computer too.

Chat roulette has helped me keep in touch with new people!

By: Unai Elejaga

Website review: Facebook.
One of my favorite social networks is Facebook. I use it since I was 12. Also use it to communicate with my friends, but not so much anymore.
Facebook has the advantages of them is that you can witch you easily communicate with friends and even family. In addition, it is also an application that you can download on the phone and also can connect anywhere.
However, it also has some disadvantages, you can end up addicted to that page, you can spend many hours before computer or mobile phone because of that social network.
BY: Leire Aranzabal
 




2 comments: