Wednesday 15 January 2014

DBH 2, My favourite place

My favourite place
MY favourite place is the island of Madagascar. Is the island of a lot of trees. Madagascar have a long beachs. You can walk peacefully for kilometres on the wide sandy beach and you can stay in one place and have a picnic.This place have a lot trees, have a lot of sand and have some animal, for example: Leon, giraffe, hippopotamus, zebra and other animals. 

BY: Sebastián Fernández

My favorite place
My favorite place is Hawaii. In this place you can go to a lot of beaches because is an island and is rounded of water.
In Hawaii you can do a lot of beach sports like volleyball, surfing, wind surfing, beach football…
Hawaii is a great place to meet girls or boys and to make new friends.
That why Hawaii is my favorite place in the world.
By: Gabriel Daneasa


                                    My favorite place
My favorite place is Chicago a city in USA. Have a lot of animals, beach and desert.
Is a big city USA, Chicago is a very nice place to live. You can do sport and you can eat a tradicional food.
BY: Cosmin Spanu

My favourite place in the world is Venice because it is very beautiful and you can go there in a holiday by a cruise. You can travel on a gondola and you can visit a lot of museum and you can do a lt of things.
BY: Igor Aranbarri


My Favorite Place in the World
  My favorite place in the world is New York, It’s in the USA. It’s a city near the Atlantic Ocean. It’s a very busy and noisy city, but it’s very beautiful. There you can go shopping, also you can visit lot of places like Central Park, and there you can walk peacefully. You can also visit lot of buildings like the Empire State, there you can see all the New York City. In New York you can visit more places, but the city is full of shops, but there are lot of shops that lot of product are very expensive. New York it’s a very beautiful place, it’s very nice.
BY: Aitor Basterretxea
 
 


 

5 comments:

  1. I think that the best project about the cities is the New York's one. It has preatty information, I liked it because I love New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this projects are soo cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tink that the best project is madagascar because is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete