Friday 8 November 2013

DBH2, Hi!

HI teacher
My name is Sebastián Fernandez. I am for you stund of the DBH2. I m 13 yearand I am from peru. I go to the school Merced.My favourite day is Friday because leave early and have a technology.I do homework sometimes and estudy every day. I ride a bike always but my bicicle is broke. I see the television every day and chat with my friends every day. I m very tired and I ll also browse the web to play.
Hi, Marta
Here is some information about I like of school and what I do in my free time. My favourite subjects of school are PE and art because I like them and I am good at them. I don't like science becaause is very difficult and I don't like tutoretxa too.
In my free time I play football with my friends and another people .I listen to music and I also read .
BY: Igor Aranbarri
MY ROUTINE
Hi everyone!
My name is Aitor, I’m 13 years old and I’m from Gernika. I go to school 5 days a week. I don’t learn in Friday at afternoon, Saturday and Sunday. My favourite day is Friday because I play the guitar and also I am with the friends. In the evenings I normally watch TV, do the homework or I play with the dog. Between the week I usually go to bed at 22.00 o’clock and at the weekend at 0.00 o’clock.
By; Aitor Basterretxea Aldana

 
my name is JOE ARITZ IZAGUIRRE GUARROTXENA.Im 13 years old and Im from Australia.I go to school four and a half days a week and that is normal days wich I go to school from 8:30 to 4:40.On friday we finish at 2:00.My favourite day of the week is saturday because there is no school the next day and because I go with my friends.In the evenings I usually do my homework eat dinner and then I go to bed,I usually go to bed at 11:oo.
Hi Marta


My name is Cosmin Spanu,I´m 13 yaears old and mi from Rumanian. I go
five days a week. My favorite day is Sunday.Because I can play football
and I palay with my friends .In the evenings,I do i do homework and often
I browse the web or watch TV. Unless I`m very tired I ´ll also brwse the web.
I usually go to bed at 10.00.

Cosmin

Hi teacher:
Here you have somo information about me and my live.

My name is Gabi.I´m 13 years old and I´m from Gernika(Basque Country) .Igo to school 4 an a half day:Monday, Tuestday, Wenesday,Tersdayand a half of Fryday. My favorite day is Friday beacause we have the esiest clases: Maths , Englis,Technology,and P.E. T he I have a half day to be with my friends, go to footbal practice, do the homework...Unless I wery tired I play video games too. I usually go to bed at 12:00.

Please write!
Gabi
Hi Marta:

I will tell you information about me and my and my life.
My name is Valentin Iosif. I`m 14 years old and I`m from Rumania. I go to school four and a half days at week. We learn from 8:30 in the morning to 4:45. I don`t have school on Friday afternoons. My favourite days are Friday,Saturday and Sundays.because on Friday we have the bets class and on Satudday,Sunday we don`t have scholl.In the evenings,I do my homework and go out or look the tv.Unless I`m very tired,I`ll also send text message.I usually go to bed at 10:00.My week is very good so y liked.
Please write

valentin
Hi teacher,
I'm your student from DBH 2 and here's some information about me and my life. My name is Claudia. I'm 13 years old. I go to school four and a half days a week, because I don't learn on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Saturday, because I don't do homework, I can sleep the hours I want and I can hang out with my friends. In the evenings, I do homework, I study for my exams and I do activities out of school, like studying German and English. Unless I'm very tired, I'll also chat with my friends or browse the web. I usually go to bed at 11.30. My school days are very busy and I would like to have more time during the week.
See you!
Claudia :)
Hi Marta,
Here´s some information about me and my life. My name is Irene Eiguren. I´m from Spain (Basque Country).I go to school four and a half days a week. I usually have all the day class except Fridays (that I only have at the morning). I´m often busy because of my after school activities. On Mondays I play the chelo, on Wednesdays I play basketball, on Thursdays I study German and on Fridays I study German and play basketball. I also have basketball matches and singing classes on Saturdays, too. But my favourites are singing and playing basletball. I will say that my favourite day is the Friday, because I don´t have class at the afternoon.
Irene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment