Wednesday 27 November 2013

DBH 2, My school

My school
At my school we study 7 houers per day.But Fridays we only study for 5 houers. I like school beacause I meet my friends , but I don`t like it beacause  we have to study
BY: Gabi  


Hi everyone!
My school is called Mertzede and it is located in Gernika. In my mschool we study maths, Science, basque, religion, geography, art, tutoretza, PE, ICT, education for the citizenship,English and technology. My favourite subject is ICT because I like to be in the computer, in my school I will change a lot of things like: I will put a swimming pool, I will put lawn for the football field. This is all I can say about my school
Goodbye for everyone!
Aitor Basterretxea Aldana
MY SCHOOL
My school think it one of the best, all students of all kinds, we get along well.Teachers, have patience with us. Sometimes behave as friends, but when you put serious...The subjects that we are: mathematics, natural, geography, English, language, Religion, technology, ICT, physical education and Euskera.For my, which I like are math, language and education phisica.Lo only to Exchange my school are new doors, do not allow us to see the outside and looks like a prison. For the rest, I think that my school is the best of all.
BY : Mari Carmen


My school.
My name is Igor and I am going to speak about my school. My school is very big and it has a lot of places to play. These year they have built toilets for girls,boys and for the teachers. My favourite subject of school is PE because I am good at it. I like one thing about the school that tekno classes .
BY: Igor Aranbarri

Dear Marta,
I,m Mikel your student of English that it is doing DBH2.I'd like to tell you things of my school.

I study lots of subjects like maths,english,ICT,P.E,geography,lenguage,basque...School is fine because you talk to your friends and have a little fun with them.I think I,d put a swimming pool in
our school because we haven't got enough material.
Waiting for the answer

Mikel Andoni

Dear Marta:


I'm Valentin your student in La Merced , my subjects are Engish,Geographi,PE,ICT,Maths...
In the school i like the ICT lesson PE,English,art ...
Y would change to start later the lessons,have a new football peach...

From:Iosif Valentin
Hello my name is SEBASTIAN and I from PERU. I study in MERTzEDE IKASTETXEA. My subject of my class is : ENGLISH, MATHS, HISTORY, LITERATURE, ICT , ART, GEOGRAPHY and PE. I like the footbal cump because is normal and play normal. I change the school and the cump of football and tennis.
GOD BUY 
BY : Sebastián
My School
 Hi Marta:



I in my school study English, mathematics and technology. It is very difficult to extract good notes without studying. My I like to it very much the Englishman and the mathematics. If the exam were easy  to extract good notes. If you know English in order that you have to go to individuals.
Its very fan to go to school .The name of the school that I study is Mertzede.
There we do a lot of exams.

 EmojiBY: Cosmin


MY SCHOOL
My school is called; MERTZEDE. At my school you can study from Primary school to DBH 4. But it also have a nursery.
My school subjects are; Maths, Literature, Geography, History, Art, ICT, English, PE, Basque and Technology.
The things that I like from my school are that we have subjects that are not for studying like: Technology, Art and PE. But I also like that we have a library.
The thing that I would change of my school is the time to come to school and go from the school.

BY:MIRIAM



No comments:

Post a Comment