Thursday 28 November 2013

DBH 2, Thanksgiving

I Thank for
I be thank for livingand for have a grate family like I have it.I also be thank beacause I have very good friends like:Aitor,Vali,Sebastian ,Joe...But I rely give thank beacause I have good people near me. That is whay i give thanks for.

By Gabi Daneasa Mihael

THANKS GIVING DAY
I have to say thanks for those people who are my family and my friends for all the things that they do to me, specially for my parents because care for me they were there when I need them, because they pay for my caprices and this is all that I can say for this, also I say thanks for my sister because we do a lot of things and I make laughes with se.
Aitor Basterretxea Aldana
THANKS GIVING
I want to give thanks for my family first.
But I also want to give thanks, to be able to study at a school, because I have a house, food, clothes…
I want to give thanks to my friends ; because they are always with me in the good and in the bad things.

BY:MIRIAM


No comments:

Post a Comment