Tuesday 1 October 2013

DBH4, the advert

In this advert there are two models who are both wearing blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt.They are holding hands and running along the mountain.They are getting wet but they seem to be enjoying themselves!!
This is and advert for a company wich seels jeans.I think they use it in fashiom magazines and billbong in the centrel
i like this advert couse it remins me of going to the mountai on holiday with all my friends.But i don'T THIN THAT PEOPLE RELLY REMEMBER ADVERTS WHEN THEY GO SHOPIING AND THEY'RE BUYING CLOTHES....In my opinion,the just buy the things wich they like when they are in the shop.
 
                                                               JANIRE BURGOS;)                 


can anyone guess what is the advert?
DESCRIPTION OF AN ADVERT

Photo models wear a white shirt and blue pants. They are on a mountain and in my opinion not seem famous models. Parezen who model billabong and pareze me going very cute, because that clothing is very beautiful and because it looks good.


Mikel Alves
  parezen? what is this advert?

1 comment:

  1. There are OK but the best one is Janire's

    ReplyDelete