Friday 4 October 2013

DBH 1, a report about animals

My pet!

My dog is a great pet. Your body is 50 centrimetros long. My dog ??is 10 years old but they usually live 15-16 years.Sleeps through the night and the day no. The dogs  loves to play and run.They are omnivores so they eat everything. Dogs are very agile.
BY: Mª Jose
    MY DOG
I`am going to be writing about my pet.My pet is very big and is 68cm long.Usually this dogs live in a house.They sleep at nigth.They eat a lot of things but usually eat dogs food.
They like to run and play with balls.

BY: Giuliana Carbajal
My grandmother's dog

My grandmother's dog is a shi-tzu.Her name is Gina and she's 10 months old.She's 45cm long,more or less, and she lives inside my grandma's house.She sleeps during the night,like us,and when she wakes up in the morning,she starts barking for us to wake up.Gina eats fodder and she drinks water.She loves playing.Everytime we go to visit my grandmother,she gets a ball and she comes barking,like saying that she wants to play with us.

                                          Maria

MY DORTLE

My dortle is very slowler pets. They are small's and other's are big. My dortle is small. Their
bodies are only 14 to 20 centimetres long and they usually live in a especial cages with water. Dortles live for a very long time. My dortle has got 7 year.They sleep at day's and they get up at night - just for eting. Dortoles eat a special food that are prawn's and they drink water. They love swimming. Mny dortoles are scare to people and they go to the protection they have wich the caparacon. The dortoles are very leisy.
BY: Ane Martín
  
MY PET
My pet, is a dog.Her name is Argi she is 50cm long.Argi like playing with people.She have blond hair and curli she like water but only to play.She doesn't like shower.Her food is dog food and she some times eat meat.I love my pet is the best pet of the world.I have two dogs and tere are the best.I love them.Their race are water dog:Argi. Boxer:Ness.

BY: IHARA
   MY DOG
My dog is a fantastic pet. Is a girl. She is small and white. Her bodie is 50 or 60 cm long. She lives in my house and she has her own room. Sleeps at night and in the day she likes playing and running. She eat dog´s food and she drink water
BY: Valentina Carbajal
SETTER INGLES          The english setters are great dogs.They are big.Their bodies can grow from  1 m to 1.30 m long.These precious animals need space so usually live in farms.These animals are dogs so they usually live from 10 to 15 years .Setters sleep at night ,so during the day usually are running playing and thinks like that.
                  The setters eat meat and vegetables  so they are omnivores. The thinks that they like, easy : play with their  owner.            
                                       Because of that i like setters      
BY: Ibai Unamuno
NEREAS CAT.


Nereas cat is very great pet . Is not big but is not small . Her bodi is 32
to 41 centimetres long and they usually live in my house because is my cat . Cats live a lot because they say dad they have seven lives . They sleep alot but they dont sleep all the day because she plays whith my alot and she eats a lot is incrediblall . Nereas cat eats fodder and somtines eats a litelcing that whe eats the persons and she drink whater , yogurt and milk because like this things . She love playing with balls . The cat run a lot because they like and they like to hat mosquitoes but mouses no because we dont have in house .
BY: Nerea Fuentes
 My horse
       My horse it's a great pet.It's a very big animal.It's 1.65 meters tall.My horse lives in my grandmother's farmhouse.The horses normally live for about 25 years.My horse sleep at night like people.My horse loves eating grass.My horse is a great animal.
                                                            By Kiara
 
  My pet Simi
      My favourite pet is Simi my dog.She is about a half metre so she isnt very tall.She sleeps in the balcony and in a blue pet  bed.She eats normal pet food and she likes doing a lots of sport and walk.She is very atheletic.
                                     By Sara.
JOSETXO!!
In the past id had a fish that hes name was Josetxo and recently died.He was a fantastic pet but he died.He eated fish balls.He had for 2 cm to 4 cm aproxymely.they like so much swimming.many people put greatest tanks that are biger that the tanks of the store.The fish eat much.A lot of people have fish but they give a lot of hard work.My fish was orange and white.
                                                                              
 
                                                                            i loved so much to my fish!! :))
BY: Araitz Elorriaga
DOVERMAN


Dobermans are dogs of protection.They are bery bing.

They are more or les 1,30m tall and they live on hauses.

Dovermans live about 15 years.They usuali sleep at night.

Dovermans love runing and swiming a lot.

They eat all tipe of food and they drink water.

many people have toys of dogs for dont broken enithing.
                              BY: Jose Ramón
Cheetah
The cheetah is my favourite animal.
The run very fast,they can run to 120km/h.
The cheetah has the hability to accelerate from 0 to 100 in three seconds.
They aren´t pets but if you train it they can be your friend.They sleeps under a tree and they eat meat.
They run very fast that can be a advantage to hunt.
They sleeps on afternoon to hunt at day and night.
They can be of 2 metres long.
They can jump very high.
They live in jungles.
Thats all.
End.
BY: Gabriel De Souza
My pet
  My pet is an dog. There are very good pets. they are 80-90cm long and they usuali live in farms for protec the farm. They usually live 15-16 years. The sleep at night. My pet is omnivore so they eat everything. They love plaing.
BY: Stefan Nita
My pet
I am going to be writing about my pet. My pet is a hamster , it is small , it is about 15cm long and it lives in my living room , inside of a cage with a wheel and a little bottle of water in it . Hamsters live about two or three years , mine is around ten months with my family and I .It sleeps all day and then it gets up at night . My hamster eats food for hamsters and it drinks some water.My hamster runs on the wheel at night and I dont sleep very well because of that.
Aiora
 cold water fishes
The cold water fish is a peculiar pet in almost all the house of the world .That type of fishes are very easy to care because they don't need much time. Cold water fishes is the perfect pet for persons that don't have much time to care dogs of cats, and they also very cheep.
Cold  water fish eat fish food that can cost 2 euros(the cheapest one).
If you want a et and you didn't have much time to care of it the cold water fish is perfect for you.
BY: Gabriel Lima
   My dog       My dog it´s a border collie. This dog comes from Scotland. He is a medium-size dog, he is 50cm long more or less. He lives inside my house. This kind of dog usually live for 15 years. He sleeps during the night but when he feels tired he also sleeps during the day. My dog eats dog food but, he doesn´t eat much so he is very thin. He also drinks water. Border collies love doing sport, if you don´t let them doing sport they get ungry. We usually take him out five times a day.
BY: Paula Aldana
SETTER
The  Setters are great  pets to hunt .they are not to small and to big hey probably
are 50 to100 cm tall. They sleep like   use only at night , setters live for 63 years .
They eat their on food : meat, dog food,eggs but they can't eat chocolate , sugar ...
They like exercise like , run, swim...
They  are very good .
BY: Julen Galarza
My pet.                                 



                  I got a pet, it is a dog. His name is Oddy.Hi´s 1 year old.

  He is  a mixture of, Alsatian dog and of a Ratonero. He´s a medium size dog.

He live in a farm.
 He usually eat everything ,and drink water. He loves bones.
He sleep all night, and during the day ,has a lot of energy,to play,and run.
He´s a very good dog,becouse he like people,and he always want to play.
                                                                                                                                     Magda.
  

6 comments:

  1. Everyone like dogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog!It's really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!1They are very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog!It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are very bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these class is very coolthey are very beautiful i love ibaai unamuno

    ReplyDelete