Wednesday 2 October 2013

DBH2, Our special holiday



Aitor’s Blog
Hi everyone!
This summer I was in the New York City! It was so exciting! I was in the airplane it was so boring, but after 5 hours I was in New York. I visited the Statue of Liberty and also the Empire State, but the most places that I liked was the Central Park. The people of New York said that the Central Park it’s one of the biggest park of the world. Also I like the Times Square, at night it’s amazing! It’s one of the most places in New York that is the liveliest area of the city. But the place that It’s most amazing is the Bridge of Brooklyn it was very nice! But the thing that I didn’t like was to return home! It was the worst thing.
 My Holiday


I didn´t write any thing last week because i was on holiday with my parents.
We go to Turkey.Firtst I play football and my brother baseball.Then we go to the museum,swimming pool,stadium and restaurant  to eat pizza .

Next we go to a Hotel in Istanbul.
Finally we fly to Spain and come to Gernika.
BY: Cosmin Spanu
 

MY HOLIDAY
This holiday I wentto Antlaya with my family and my friends. I have a very good time there. I went to the beach eavery day and y get very tan.The hotel it vas of five stars and it was very cool. I liked wenwe goo saling at 2:30 pm. I didn´t like the food  and the bead bat the rest vas good. The last day wedo a special activity we playd water polo an sand  football,then we went to an amusament park.At night we have to come bak:((( I was very sad that night beacause I like it a lot:(((((


by:Gabi Daneasa Miahael
My holiday
In my holiday I went to Spain but I went to other cities like San Sebastian and Galicia. I went by bus to San Sebastian and stayed three days in a hotel to walk around there and to learn a little aquarium of Saint Sebastian. Then went back to Guernica and then I went to Galicia train one day. I like to see the cathedral in Galicia, was super great, I like it all and would like to visit again.

  BY: Sebastian Fernández
 


1 comment:

  1. The best one is Aitor's. It has good information with no mistaces.

    ReplyDelete