Friday 8 February 2013

Narratives, DBH2

Last summer I went with my family to Romania.There I saty one month.
One day we went to the city and a canal exploited and a car falit .
Then a police man comes  and then a ambulance .
Later they saw that man was good bat they take to the hospital.
In the end we go to an amusement park.Bat we were frightened.

BY; SAMUEL


Two years ago in summer I was in Almeria. He was on vacation.
One day  morning me and my family in the pool and made ​​some friends.
Later, we went home for lunch, because it was lunchtime.
After lunch, we we take a nap and then back to the pool with friends, but some of the moments we noticed some shaking and scared, it was an earthquake!
In the end, we saw on TV was a few degrees and nothing happened.
BY: Leire Aranzabal

Last summer I was in Valladolid. I was there to visite my family
One day we went to walk outside. Then it start raining and its raining a lot of time and it started a storm.
Later we returned to home quikly because I wasn't have to arrive wet.
Finally the next morning it was sowing!

BY: ANA ANDONEGUI

Last summer I went to China. I was passing holiday in China.
One day I went on an excursion with my family. Then it started raining and thunder, and it didn't stop all afternoon.
Later we returned to my house on the car.While we are driving into the city,we some terrible landslide.
The car cuoldn't continuse, bacause stones were center of road.In the end, we were called a police . Our feet were very wet.
BY: XUEYI YANG



MY ADVENTURE                                                                                                                        

One day, I went to an excursion with my family and people from school. Later, when we were in the mountain, we didn’t know where we were. Then, it started rainning and we went to a house. In the house there was a man and we asked him how to go to the village.
Finally, we arrived to the village and we went to the shelter.
BY: Carlos Isla 


My holiday
Two years ago I went to Romania.
One day, I went to my grandmother’s house by car. While we were going at her house, it started to rain. Then it started to fall hailstones. The hailstones were very big and they destroy our car.
Later an ambulance came and took us to a hotel.
At the end the rain and the storm stopped and we took the car to repair.
It was a scary holiday but it was funny!!


BY: Georgiana Cocuz





No comments:

Post a Comment