Monday 25 February 2013

My weekend, DBH1

My weekend plan
    On Saturday at the morning I was doing my homework and I finished it. In the afternoon I went to the birthday party of my cousin, he had lots of prizes but the most that he liked is the circuit of car. We saw funny videos and also we play games on the mobile. The day of his birthday was snow so we can play but the parents said that we can´t play because we can get ill. The birthday was very  funny and exciting.    
     On Sunday morning it wasn´t any special we were at home watching the Television but it’s very original in our house to be at home in the morning. In the afternoon we are preparing to went to our mother´s house because it´s the turn to be with our mother one week. My weekend was all the normal weeks that I have but it was very exciting.
                                                          Aitor Basterretxea Aldana                          
SATURDAY
     First , I get up at seven oclock , and I have a shower. I have breakfast at eight o’clock.
  Then I go to the bus to go to the match .
We lose the match 19 – 20 .
  Next , at 15:15 to 16:45 I do my homework .
At 17:15 I have a sandwich snack .
  Finally , I see a film with my friends of Baracaldo .
BY:Miriam
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment