Monday 25 November 2019

DBH 2, My e-pal

I'm your new e-pal and here is some information about me.My name is David.Im 13 years old and I'm from Spain.I go to school 5 days a week .I don,t learn fridey afternoon.My favorite day is friday because I dont study in the before lunch.I usually send messages and browse the webs in my free time.And I usually go to bed at 11.00
BY: David

Hi Marta!
My name Gorka Musatadi. I´m 13 years old and I´m from Gernika. I go to school 5 days a week. On Tuesdays and Fridays I have soccer training and on Mondays and Thursdays I have English classes. Y usually have dinner at 8:30 p.m. and go to bed at 10:30 p.m.
BY: Gorka M.
 
Hi Marta,
Hi name is Ionela, im 14 years old and I'm from Spain. I go to school every day except weekends. We learn from 8.30am to 4.30pm . I don't study Sunday afternoons. My favorite day is Wednesday because we don't do a lot of work, and is the funny day week so me and my friend have lots of fun playing with each other. In the evening I normally watch TV, do homework or stay with my laptop.  I usually go to bed at 10.30 pm. 
By. Ionela
 

Hi Marta,
I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life.My name is Laura.I'm 13 years old and I'm from Romania.I go to school five days a week.We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon.I don't learn Friday afternoon and Wednesday because we finish at 1.30.My favourite day is Friday,because I go out with my friends in the afternoon.After school,I do homework and I'll also browse the web,I usually go to bed at 11.00.My week is very busy but I like it that way.
BY: Laura
 
 Hi Marta:
My name is Ager Lopez and I'm your new e-pal.I'm 13 years old and I'm from Gernika.I go to school four and a half days a week.I don't learn on Friday afternoons and  weekends.My favourite day is Friday because I don't have class in the afternoon and I have football training.The rest of the day, I pass it at home relaxing.The other days, I go to music,English and French lessons.In music lessons, I play the oboe and piano, play in a band and learn music theory.I usually go to bed at 10:30, but when I have got exams, I go later.
Please write
BY: Ager
 
I'm your new e-pal and here is some information about me and my life. My name is Lander, I am 13 and I am from Gernika-Lumo. I go to school every day from 8:30 to 4:30 except Fridays and Wednesdays. Those days I finish school at 1:30. My favorite day is Friday because is the last day of school and I have football training. My hobbies are practicing sports and photography. I also play the drums on Wednesday evenings . I usually go to bed at 11.00.
Please write me!
BY: LAnder 


Hi
I am your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life. My name is Bianca Craciun. I am 13 years old I'm from Romania. I go to school from Monday to Friday. We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I don't learn on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays.My favourite day is Wednesday, because I don't learn in the afternoon, I go to the library and in the evening I go to football training and then I watch TV. Unless I am very tired, I'll also send text messages to my friends. I usually go to bed  at 10.30 or 11. My week is very busy but I like it that way.
BY: Bianca
 
Hy Lorena
My name is Aicha Abdelhadi.I'm 13 years old and I am from Gernika.I go to school four days a week.I don't study on Wednesdays and Fridays afternoons and on Saturdays and Sundays.My favourite day is Friday, because when I come home from school I do all my homework and then I go out with my friends.Then I browse a web or chat with friends. I usually go to bed at 11.30 orr 12.00.
BY: Aicha
 
Hello miss My name is Alishba .i read in class D.B.H 2 i get up early in the morning .when i come back home so i sit down with my brother and read . Then i go out and play with my friends
BY: Alishba
 
Hi Marta,
I´m your new e-pal and here´s some information about me and my life. My name is Gorka Kortabitarte. I´m 12 years old and I´m from Gernika. I go to school 4 and a half days a week. I don´t learn Friday afternoon. My favourite day is Saturday because I don´t have school and I can sleep.  I do homework at night. I usually go to bed at 11.00. Goodbye.
BY: Gorka K.
 
I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life. My name is Sarai. I'm 13 years old and I'm from Gernika. I go to school five days a week . We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I don't learn on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, Saturday and Sunday. My favourite day is Thursday, because I have PE and I play football with my friends at the afternoon. In the evening I usually do homework and stay with the mobile phone. I usually go to bed at 11.00.
BY: Sarai
 
Hi, Marta,
I´m your new e-pal and here is some information about me and my life. My name is Danel Arroyo. I´m 12 years old and I´m from Gernika. I go to school 5 days a week. I don't have class in the afternoons on Fridays. In the evenings, I do homework and study. I usually go to bed at 10.00. My week is very busy but I like it that way.
Bye for now,
Danel
 
Hi,Marta

I'm your new e-pal and here's some information about me and my life.My name is Liam Garnett.Im 13 years old and I'm from Gernika.I got to school from 8.30 to 4.30 from Mondays to Fridays.I dont learn on Fridays and Saturdays because I play football with my team.Before school I chat with my friends.In the evenings,I do my homework and I often watch TV.Unless im very tired,I'll send messages.I usually go to bed at 23.00.
BY: Liam
 
My name is Andrei Triboi, im 13 years old and im from Spain.
I got to school 5 days in week, my favourite day is Tuesday because we have techno-class.
The evenings i always do homework and when i finish i watch TV.
I also play video games at the weekend, then i usually go to bed at 11.00.



BY: Andrei
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment