Tuesday 26 November 2019

DBH 1, My city

Gernika
by Julen Villegas

I live in Gernika, Vizcaya in Spain. It's a small town and I love it. There are always interesting things to do here. There are lots of things to visit, for example, there are two Cinemas, some restaurants... There is a famous painting here called Gernika. The cinemas, are used for doing theaters too. Gernika is a great place to live.
                                                         GERNIKA-LUMO:
                                                             by alexandra spanu

I live in Gernika-Lumo,Bizkaia in Spain.It is a small city and I love it.Thera are sometimes interesting things to do and to see.Gernika hasn't got many shopping centre but it has got a big food court and there is also two nice and big cinemas.My parents sometimes goes to the Museum to see some giant dinosaurs my sister,my brother and I we go to  the playing place we love it.Today we went to si Frozen 2 in 3-D.And after that all of as we will go to see the exciting dinosaur exhibits.Gernika is a great place to live.  

  •  Gernika
Gernika is in the Basque Country.Its a city but is not very big.Chicago hasn ́t have many shops and only has one cinema,but,he has many bars and many supermarkets.Gernika has got a paint very famous that is do it by Picasso and his name is Gernika(Guernica).Gernika also has a tree very famous but now is another one and his name is Gernikas tree(Gernikako Arbola).In Gernika there is a bird that his name is Txantxangorria and is black,white and red and very small.
BY: Naiara
I live in Gernika-Lumo,in the Basque Country.Is a little village,
in my village are interesting activities like kayaking,karate,climbing.
In Gernika aren't many shops and cinemas but are good rstaurantsand a museum about the bombing  of Gernika-Lumo,Pablo Picaso paints a painting in gernika about the bombing.Gernika-Lumo is a greta village.
BY: Cristian

Gernika-Lumo
                                          By Alexandru Spanu

I live in Gernika Lumo,in Vizcaya in Spain.It ́s a small village and i love it.It sometimes interesting things to do there.Gernika has got a tree that is very important.My parents sometimes go to the cinema.It has got many films.The Gernika Museum is an interesting place to visit.Sometimes I go to see football matches.My favorite place is the cinema sometimes they give you free popcorn.Gernika is a good place to visit.


I live in Gernika, it's a small town and I like it a lot. There are lots of different shops: clothes shops, bakeries,  butcher's... There are also some schools, mine, for example, is Mertzede school. In this town, it is only a cinema, so we always go to the same cinema. There are some museums, too. I usually go on Saturdays to the swimming pool of the sport centre. I go to the sport centre climbing zone, too. I love it! In the town, it's a very famous park called "The Europe Park" . In this park, there are lots of ducks and a lot of people give them food. I sometimes go with my friends to feed them. Gernika is a very good town to live.
BY: Maialen

  Gernika(Basque country)
by uxue hormaetxea

I live in Gernika, in the Basque Country. It's more or less a big city and I love it. There are interesting things to do there. Gernika has got nice shops, 2 cinemas, restaurants and a very good place to relax. My mother go to the shops 2 or 3 times a month. The relaxed place is called ``Parke Europa ́ ́. There, are very interesting  statues. There is also a duck pond. My favourite part of ``Parke 
Europa ́ ́ is the duck pond. Gernika is a great place to live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment