Sunday 28 April 2019

DBH 2, My favourite photo

HAVING FUN WITH MY FAMILY
My favourite photo is a photo of me and my second cousing Aimar at a event in Gernika.  

On the right, you can see me holding Aimar. We are wearing the same T-shirt because the event was about the childhood cancer research. There were a lot of bands and singers and Aimar is on one band called Dientes de Luna. In that moment I saw him and we were talking and to keep a memory for the event, we took a photo.


I like this photo because I think Aimar is so cool and one day he will become famous in Spain.                
BY: Maialen

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO
My favourite photo is my family and some guests dancing and celebrating the weding of my sister.

Most of the guests are dancing in the middle of the garden traditional lipovenian dances, while I'm stanting behind talking to my cousins. There is a huge banquet next to the guests. Also, there are two persons playing the accordion. This photo is very funny to me because most of the men there are wearing clothes of women, and also, a man is wearing the weading dress and a woman is wearing a dinner suit (the man was the "bride" and the woman is the "groom"). I yhought that the man wearing the wedding dress was my sister ! And it's also very funny because a friend of mine is also dancing with the adults.

I really like this photo because we are all together and we are all having fun. That day was a great day.
BY: Denis
My favourite photo is a photo of my mom, my aunt and me in the beach.

A friend of my mom took this photo, a hot sunny day of July, two years ago. I appear smiling to the camera with my mom hugging me and my aunt looking to the sea. I am wearing a long blue Adidas t-shirt and a swimsuit, my mom is wearing a short white top and a pair of short black jeans and my aunt is only wearing a swimsuit. 

I like this photo because we all appear very well and I like remembering that summer as the best summer I ever lived. I think I printed this photo five times and I would print it a hundred thousand times more because I love that photo!

BY: Iustin
 2019-02-15 19_13_21.659.JPGmy favorite photo is this photo with Oihane, we were at Oihane's house taking photos, we were dressing after we finished the basketball training, Oihane was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt with scarves on his sleeve and I was wearing blue jeans with A tank top, I really like the photo because I share it with someone I love very much.
BY: Maria


MY FAVOURITE PHOTO
My favourite place is a photo of me and the grandmother's beautiful dog going for a walk. 
The weather is very warm. I'm wearing a comfortable T-shirt made by my mother, long black trousers and blue trainers. There is also marked a smile in my face because I was very happy when they took me the photo. My grandmother's hairy brown dog is sticking his tongue because the dog was very tired before the long walk we did. 
I don't walk with the dog usually. I only walk the dog once or twice a month. That's why it is my favourite photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment