Sunday 28 April 2019

DBH 1, Holidays

Hi Marta:
This summer it is going to be incredible.  Like all the summers I am going to go to Laida, because I have a small house there. I am going to play footbal, go to the beach, go sailing... It will be amazng. Then I am going to go to Cuenca with my family because my sister has to do some short courses there. Then I am going to go again to Laida but not for a lot of time ecause 3 weeks later I am going to Brusels with my family. I am going to stay 6 days in Brusels and I am sour that It is going to be fantastic. 2 weeks later I return from Brusels I am going to go to Gernika because there It is going to be an amazing town fair. Then I am going to go back to laida until the day we start school.
BY: Lander
Hi Marta:

Today I wil tell you about the planes that I have about my holidays. I will go on holidays in 23nd july . In 26 of juli I thin that I will be there. First Im goe to visit the castle bran, I dont like vampires to much but I go because my father and brother want. Then we go to lunch in a restaurant and in the afternoon wiil go to visit the dorobanti tower. Im going with all my family. I dont want to pack lots of thinks so I going to pack: 5 shrots,4 jeans ,t-shirt shoes trainers...
BY: Daniela
 My holidays
I am really excited because the 27 of July I am going in holidays.My sister and I are going to go to Salou.My sister and I have got great plans for the three days that we are going to be there.
When we arrive we will rest a bit and then we will go for a walk and investigate the place.The next day we will spend it at the a Portaventura park and we will eat in some restaurants.The day after that we are going to be very tired so we are going to spend it in the beach.We are going to the beach so I am going to pack a swimsiut and sandals.The temperature there will be very high thats why I'm going to pack some shorts,T-shirt and dresses.
There are going to be great holidays so I am going to tack my camera with me to take great fotos.
BY: Aicha
My summer holiday
This year, I´m going to a small town which is near Zamora. I´m going to go with my hole family. I´m going to stay there a month and a half. There I´m going to the swimming pool every day. So I have to pack a swimsuit, sandals and a lot of short clothes. Then, I´m going to come to Gernika, on 13th August, to Gernika´s parties. I´m going to have a great time!!
BY: Sarai
I am really excited about my visit to Romania. I will go with my family on 4th of August. I am very happy beacause I am going to see my grandparents my cousins and my friends, and also my mother told me that  we are going to go to a swimming pool with sledge so I am going to pack swimsuit, sandals.There is going be very hot so I am goint to pack some T-shirt and shorts  and also told we're going to go to Dracula's castle.

BY: Bianca
   My holiday plans

Hi,Emma
I'm really excited about my visit to London.We're arriving early in 9th September,when is my birthday.My family and I have got great plans.First,we are going to visit the Big Ben.Then, we are going to visit the British Museum.I love visiting museums because I always learn new things.In the next day,we are going to see the London Tower and in the afternoon we are going to visit the London Eye.I hope that it will be very exciting.
BY: Laura
My plants of summer
We my parents and I are thinking of going to Ecuador for a month from July 1 to July 31, because I will go to a camp that my brother-in-law and my sister direct that is August 1 until August 10, probably Carolina and Felicia will go to the camp with me


BY: Ainara
Gorka
Kortabitarte
Hi Marta!
I´m very nervous for my visit to London. I´m going with my parents and my brother. I´m arriving the 2nd July. First I´m going to visit the Big ben and I´m going to leave at evening. Then I´m going to go to the London Bridge. And the last day and going to visit the Oxford college.
Hello Susan:
I wanted to tell you on Friday benig the holiday,and I wanted to ask you that the one of August I want to celebrate my birthday. and I wanted to invite you because on August 5 I am going to go to Romania and I want to do it faster. It's Saturday at 10:00 in the morning and it's over at night . I hope you come.
many kisses goodbye.
BY: Felicia
Hi Peter:

Im really excited about my holidays this summer.Im going to go to Madrid on July with some school patners.We''re going to do a lot of things like:visit teh Warner Bros park,go hiking,swim in the swiming pool...After theat,I'm going to the Athletic Club's summer camp.There,I'm going to play and learn alot of football.Then,I'm going to Sukarrieta and maybe I coincided with last year patners.There I'm going to do a lot of thinegs and meet a lot of new friends.Finally,my mum said that maybe we are going to go to village in August but we don't know.

BY: Ager
Yesterday, my parents said that I am going to go on holidays to London. I´m going on 3th March. I´m going with my parents, with my brother and sister. I´m going to the National Park and to the zoo. Then, I am going to go surfing and go swimming with my brother and sister. I´m going to pack a swimsuit, a T-shirt, a shirt, jeans, sunglasses... 
BY: Danel

Hi Gorka:
I'm excited about my visiting  to Germany.We are going the 1st of July.My family and I hace got great plans.In the morning we are going to visit the door of Brandeburgo in Berlin.I don't like visiting monumentals but that is the most special monumental of Berlin.At 12.00,we're going to the water parks.Its very fun because the slide are very big.The next morning we went to the Neuschwanstein castle.Its a very big building.The castle is more than 30 metres tall.At night we have a big meal with our family in a restaurant.Im going to the beach so I going to pack  two swimsuits. :-)
BY: Liam
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment