Wednesday 20 March 2019

DBH 4, My favourite TV programme

How I met your mother
How I met your mother is a sit-com and soap opera that tells the story of a group of friends. In my opinion is the best sit-com.
In How I met your mother the main characters are Ted Mosby(Josh Radnor), Lily Aldrin(Alyson Hannigan),Marshall Eriksen(Jason Segel),Barney Stinson(Neil Patrick Harris) and  Robin Sherbatsky(Cobie Smulders). Ted tells to him children's how he met their mother,but since he met his friends,and every anecdote they went through. On one hand it is funny and entertaining and on other hand it is romantic and with a bit of drama.
I think anyone could enjoy the serie and it's history.
BY: Carol


ELEMENTARY

Elemenary is a TV show that is about solving crimes.Sherlock Holmes and Watson try to solve all the crimes.

Jonny  Lee Miller it is Sherlock Holmes and  Lucy Liu it is Watson .A interesting part of this serie it is that Watson was contrated by the father of Sherlock to help him with his addiction to drugs and they also kind of fell in love with each other.

In my opinion it s one of the best TV programs because mixes to things that I loe,investigation and love,so I really recomend this serie
BY: Maria
💃
 


No comments:

Post a Comment