Wednesday 20 March 2019

DBH 2, A fantastic day

                            A Fantastic Day
 The Queen Cup was a extrordinary day. It started on the 28 February to the 3 March in Victoria . 

On the 1st March, I went to school but in the afternoon I went to saw the quarterfinals of The Queen Cup. At 5.30pm Salamanca played vs Caceres but it wasn't very interesting. The most interestin one was at 7.30pm, Gernika-Gipuzkoa because it was matched. Finally the team of Gipuzkoa lost. 

On the 2nd March, I went again to see it, it was the semifinal. First at 1 o'clock we saw an exciting match the public was very nervous, becuse it was too matched. Then we went to eat a new resturant from there. At 5.30pm to saw Gernika again but in this match theye lose all of us was sad but it wasn't easy to win it. 

On the 3rd March, I went again, it was the Final this was so exciting because the 2 tams were very matched. At final Salamanca won it.

This weekend was great. I will never forgot this experience.
BY: Ane
 
Two years ago, I had the worst experience I've ever had and it was the fracture of my humerus. This experience took place in a park near the house of one friend, who lend me the machine that helped me fracture the humerus, a little skateboard. I didn't knew how to ride it and my friend helped me. I started riding it perfectly, but suddenly, I fell. The pain I felt was terrible, the biggest pain I ever felt! My mom took me to the hospital and they told me I fractured my humerus and that I had  to go to another hospital in Bilbao to have an operation. Right now, I joke about it and don't even care about it, but, in that moment I passed through a very big pain.

BY: Iustin
A FANTASTIC DAY
My 13th birthday was amazing. I fell it was going to be the best day ever from the moment it started.
The day began as best I had never imagined before. My parents gave me a delicious breakfast on my bed and also gave me very exciting presents. One of the presents was a game for my PS4. Later, we went to my grandmother's house to celebrate my birthday.  There, all my friends and my grandmother surprised me with an enormous cake and more presents. We all celebrated my birthday playing games and eating food.
This birthday was an unbelievable day thanks to my family and friends! 
BY: Ander


My best experience
My best experience was an amazing and exciting day.It was a 4th July 2016 it was a special day for my family and me because it was my birthday.

First,I woke up and I saw a small rabbit in a cage it was so cute.It was my first present of my birthday.Then I went to ate on a restaurant with my family and some friends.Later,we went bowling with my friends.We had a great time there and it was very funny because we were appalling playing it.Finally,we went home about 11 pm.

It would be an unforgettable day because I had a great time with my family and friends.Hope to had another day like this!!!

BY: Adrián L.

A FANTASTIC DAY
My 13th birthay was amazing. 

Two days ago, on the 10th of March, I woke up and went to the kitchen. I had a very delicious and pleasant breakfast with my family. After the breakfast, my parents gave an incredible present: they gave the PlayStation 4 ! And then, my brother gave me a drone with a fastantic camera by which I could record from very high distances and at a high quality. Then, I went on a barbecue with all my family: my cousins, aunts... We ate a lot of meat and played a lot. Finally, when we arrived, I saw my grandfather that came from Romania see me and give me a very important present: a necklace that has lasted 100 years in my family ! It was such an honour.

This birthday is one the best birthadays I've ever had. It was such a wonderful and incredible experience !
BY: Denis

AN AMAZING DAY

                                     by Maialen Cid Ibarguengoitia                      

The concert of Dientes de Luna was fantastic. It started at 9:30pm 
last Saturday.  

When I entered to the Azkena, the local where they played, I saw it was crowded and that made me feel happy. I took a very good place in the front and enjoyed the moment singing the songs. Next, when they finished, one of the members of the group called me and he asked me what do I want. I said I want to see my cousin because he is another of the members of the group. When my cousin came, he gave me a  big hug. I felt very well. Then, his mother came and she gave me another hug. I thought it was the hug day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment