Thursday 24 January 2019

DBH 4 - EVENTS

Homeless people in troubles

People of Chile have had a trouble a few days ago. Chile was hit by an earthquake
and a lot of buildings were collapsed. They didn´t have money to repair their house, so the condition was really bad. In addition, the shelters for the homeless weren´t very large.

Yesterday, an association of Chile started to explained the news in Internet and they created a donation to help the homeless people. A lot of people started to donate an in a day they collected one mllion dolars! In addition, many people of different countries had come to Chile to help.

As the result of the rescue worker´s, the people that had donated and the people that had helped, the city is being repairing and homeless people can sleep in a temporal house.
BY: Iker R.
MY BIRTHDAY


Since I was child I wanted to celebrate a big birthday party and it came true in my fifteen birthday.

Last month I celebrate it in the local Riol, all of my friends and part of my family went from far away places,it was a surprise party that as a result me a lot of happiness. There were a lot of things that I loved.

My family worked hard to make special, bring the people I love, and do it in a big way. After a month I continue with the same emotion. 
BY: Carol


"THE SHELTER EVENT"

 Many people sometimes see abandoned animals in the street so I think that was good idea to made an event to collect the most money possible to create a shelter. Many animals die as the result of leting them only in the street. Due to seeing the high quantity of dead animals are, we thinked that is necesary to do this.

    This important event had taken place in the central square. We thought that the best hour was at 6:00p.m because of the people who work long hours. In that event have been taken place some important people who really admired animals and are completely against of leting animals abandonated. I have also asisted to the event, I was interested on how many people were solidary and who was not.

  As the result of this event, I am proud of saying all you that we have recolected $500. Due to taking all that money, the town hall had constructed a little shelter where all the abandoned animals will stay protected.
BY: Iker M.
The School anual competition

Every year we celebrate a school party where we include an incredible competition where students and parents take part.In this magnific competition,students and parents face to win.
As always this competition takes place at the playground of the school,and it is on the second Saturday of the month of March.

This year has been a really interesting competition it was really difficult to choose a winner but finally the students of DBH4 rosed the victory so congratulations!!💃
BY💗Maria

Dinner and show
Dinner and show it´s an event to collect funds to a benefit society of the church.
Last week,all kinds of people were helping to this charity.
This charity was different because it was celebrated in the church.The charity was consisting of the fact that several volunteers who were musicians were doing a show while the public were having dinner.
As a result of the volunteers´ hard work the dinner and show was a great success.At the end of the day we collected a lot of money.
BY: Maitena
 
MY BIRTHDAY PARTY

 Last saturday was my birthday and I was so excited! I celebrated my 16 birthday!It was so excited.

Last friday, I catch my mother an my father planing something, I suppose to be a trip somewere. They also were looking something on the Internet to buy or prepare. Also when I was at school, at the play time I saw all my friends together speaking very low, in a circle, but at the moment I was approaching they all stop speaking, it was a little beat strange! I was confused.

Finally, the day arrived. It was my 16 birthday!!! My parents enter my room with an enormous cake and with colourful balloons. After having breakfast, they told me to prepare, because they have a surprise prepared. We were to a water park! It was wonderful. And to finish this especial day my frinds had prepared a special party with many details,games, food,presents ...
It was unforgettable!
BY: Ciprian
 
  Annual Football Tournament

This event is realized all the years by us, the students. All the money we make with the tournament goes for an animal shelter that is chosen by the winning team. 
This year took part at the school in the 14th of January. Football teams from all Gernika and Urdaibai took part. Finally a team from Busturia won and gave all the money to a cat shelter from Bermeo. 
BY: Gotzon

A TRIP IN THE FOREST

Our teacher promissed us that we will have a event out of school. So last week we decided where we were going to the trip, so we went to the forest near of Gernika-Lumo. So we went to 'Kosnoaga' mountain all the morning, only the student's of DBH4 .
When we were going to school it was raning, as a result of that we waited 30 mins until it stopped. Finally we arrived and we started the trip. Due to beeing walking for a long time, we ate the sandwich we brought by home. As as result of we make noice returning, some squirrels started to move between the trees. We got very surprised because it was the first time we saw it.
So I really enjoy the trip because I have never being in that mountain and therefore i watched a squirrel!
BY: Asier
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment