Thursday 24 January 2019

DBH 2 - MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place in the world is the Park of the Peoples in Europe. It's located near the Gernika Tree, which is an old tree that many people want to see, because of its historical value. I like this park, because it's got a pond where there are lots of ducks, fishes and turtles and some sculptures. It's also very peaceful and you can go there to have a picnic, but, in summer and spring it becomes a very crowded place. It looks perfect, but in summer,  they close this park very early and in winter, they close it even earlier. If you want to visit something cool in Gernika or you want to have a great picnic, this park is the perfect place.
BY: Iustin

My holidays were very exiting.I go to eureka zientzia museoa and i learn lots of thinks like science.I go to my best friend house to and i go to the pin I dind ´t'go to the skatin in freeze because i was sik .
BY: Dylan

Name: Claudiu

My favorite place is in Romania there are my friends and grandparents there is a particularly good aire. Everyone goes to the mountain there is a fresh aire. I love what in Romania because I'm born there. Yo in Romania I can play with my friends. I'm from Bucharest. Bucharest is a pretty big city there living yo .
 
My favorite place is the Europa park.It's in Gernika-Lumo at the Allende Salazar street.It's a very peaceful place were it's all grass excep the part of the ducks that is cobered by water.It's the best place to relax,thing.Thero you can read under the trees,explore different tipes of it,play with your friends...It's very colorful,peaceful,sandy.It's a perfect plsce to visit and there you also have many scultures

 
BY: Ohiane
 
My favourite place
My favourite place in the world is PortAventura World or most know as PortAventura is a amusement park located on Salou,Cataluña,Spain.You can do many activities there,such as;watch some performances,buy souvenirs in the shops,eat in the restaurants of PortAventura...PortAventura is very famous because of their roller-coasters.It has roller-coaster called "Shambala" that it is considareted one of the highest roller-coasters on all the world.It's an amazing place to visit in summer to have fun,but the worst thing is that it is a crowded place.
BY: Adrián L.
 
 My favourite place
My favourite place is my house. It is near to Gernika- Basque Country. It is a quite big house and it has got a large garden.The house has got two floors and another  small floor with a garaje.In my house you can do things like watch TV, play outside, play with the pets,and play board games. You won't get bored never. In summer in my big garden we put a small swimming pool. I usually invite a lot of friends in summer. Also here I have everything I need: food, water, clothes,tecnology... . It is definitly my favourite place.
BY : Aimar
 
My favourite place in the world is Santorini. It's an island and it is part of the famous Greece. I like it because it is very colourful and beautiful. There you can make a lot of activities. You can enjoy walking the beautiful promenades of Santorini near the coast, or maybe you can reant out a sail and enjoy seeing part of the Aegean Sea. Santorini is a place that has also got a lot of archaeological places, and it is a great idea to visit them. A famous one is the archaeological place of Akrotiri. It's an ancient city in ruins and there we can see how ancient Greek lived there. Santorini is also a very peaceful and pleasant place, so it's a very good idea to go there on holidays and relax. 

 
BY: Denis
 
MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place in the world is the San Mamés Stadium, in Bilbao. It's not as big as the Camp Nou but it's more beautiful. There, you can watch Athletic Club's football matches. You can also have a drink or even a sandwich if you are hungry. The San Mamés has one statue in front of the football field called Pichichi. It's very nice and historic. The best moment of the match is at the end when the Athletic Club's anthem sounds in all San Mamés. 

 
BY: Maialen
 
  My favourite place
My favourite place is in the world Europe park. It is located in Gernika, Basque Country, Spain. It is the biggest natural park of Gernika. You can walk peacefully on the green grass or you can have a picnic while you see the colourful trees. It's pleasant to sit on the grass or in a bench. It's also a beautiful place to take amazing pictures because there are all types of birds near the park. It's also exciting to explore the park. I go sometimes there with my friends or parents because it's in the center of Gernika aproximately.
BY: Ander
 
 My favourite place
My favourite place in the world is Laga Beach, near Ogoño. It is in Urdaibai Uatural reserve. Laga is placed as the 5 best beach in Bizkaia. You can go there walking or there is an other posibility that is going by bus. Laga is a perfect place to surf because there are high waves. There you can play to volleyball or you can play with some shovels... Many people also take pictures of Laga and the landscape. I don't need to do a long way because its very close to my house. 
BY: Ane


La Gravette,France

Marmande is a commune in Lot-et-Garone departement in South Western FranceMarmande is located 35 km north-west of Agen, on the southern railway from Bordeaux to Sete.There is a community, well a street called La Gravette where there are many apartments and portals. There she lives my grandmouther and all my uncles. Every summer my family and me we go there to visit them.
BY: Delia
image.png
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment