Monday 3 December 2018

DBH 3, A visit

Hi Mike:
I´m so excited about your visit next week.I´m sure it will fun.I`ve got many plans for you durin this week.

On Monday we are going to visit the aquarium of Donosti,you will be suprised when you see it.On Tuesday and Wednesday I`m going to show you Bilbao.Then on Thursday we are going to a concert here in my town.On friday we are going to a football match in Bilbao,there are going to play Athletic against Barcelona.On Saturday we going to have a barbecue because on sunday morning you leave and we want to have a great last day.

See you soon
BY: Emil
 
Hi Paula, 
All the family is excited about your visit next week. I'm sure it will be fun. Please let us know the time of your flight on Monday, and we'll meet you at the airport. 
We've got a lot of plans for you. On Tuesday, mom and I are going to take you to a department store in the city. You will love it. It was my idea, not mom's. I think you will buy lots of souvenirs. On  Wenesday, we will take you to the beach, we will have an amazing time all together. We are also going to have dinner there. On Thurday, we are taking you to the Zoo, there lots of animals, and you would take lots of photos with the different animals. They're so cute. On Friday,  we are going to go to the cinema, to see a film. On Saturday, we are going to go to eat and exotic meal, in one of the best restaurants. On Sunday, we will stay at home to get relax. Because the next day you're taking you're plane again.

So as you can see, everyone here is delighted to have you and we're all waiting for you to arrive. we'll have a wonderfull time together. 
See you soon,
Elena. 

Desactivar para: inglés
Dear Raja,
Soon we´ll meet for the first time. Aren´t you thrilled? Everyone who takes part in the exchange is so excited to travel to Germany and have a fantastic time with all of you. I´m writing this letter to tell you which are my plans for the time you´ll spend here.

Well, I don´t have a exact idea of what we will do, but as I told you, I´m studying at a music school. If you are intersted in it I can take you to my music classes, maybe they are different from the classes in Germany. I might also take you to a concert. We can also visit different places of the Urdaibai Natural Reserve. We live in a exceptional place, and it would be a mistake not to show it to you. I suppose we´ll also do trips and excursions to different places with the school. So don´t worry, because it won´t be a boring week.

As I have told you at the beginning, we are so delighted because of the exchange. We can´t wait for it! I´m sure it will be amazing.
Kisses,
BY: Irati
 
Hi Merle,

My friends and I are very excited about your visit next week! I'm sure it will be very fun. Please let me know the time of your flight on Monday so we can meet you at the airport.

We've got a lot of plans to do.On Tuesday, my Dad and I are going to take you to watch a football match at San Mames stadium. I think it will be an exciting game because Barcelona and Athletic Club of Bilbao are playing it! I think you will like the match. On Wednesday afternoon, we're going to the beach. I know it won't do a good weather, but it won't rain. So we can take a ball with us and play there. There's also a pub in the beach were they make a delicious hot chocolate. On Thursday, we're going to go to the shopping center and if you want we can go to the cinema. On Friday afternoon,we are going to meet with my friends and also have dinner. They are very kind and funny, so don't worry. As you know, I sing in a choir and I also play basketball in a team, so on Saturday morning we can go to watch my basketball match or go to the choir practise. You decide. And finally, on Sunday I can show you more about Gernika and we can also go to the swimming pool.

Everyone here is delighted to have you and we're all waiting for you to arrive.We'll definitely have a great time together!

See you soon,
Ismene
 
Hi Kim,
How are you? I hope you´re fine. It's less than 1 week before you come and I want to tell you all the things we'll do while you are here. I think it will be fun.

I was thinkin about visiting the museum of Gernika, where they explain the bombing of Gernika. Is so inetresting. Do you like to walk? Because I think that we should walk by the court of the river. It has very beautiful landscapes and it is very nice. Then we can have a picnic in Parque Europa. Is a park of Gernika.  There is also La casa de Juntas or the Gernika tree. 

If you prefer a city we can visit Bilbao. We can go shopping or do a big tour all over Bilbao. You need to save a lot of energy beacuse at the end of the day you will be tired, but dont worry because you will have a nice moment. 

Lots of kisses
BY: Joane
 
Hi Peter:

I've just read your letter saying that you are my exchange partner. I'm so glad because you seem a very friendly person. You are going to come to my house for a week. I live in Gernika, the town where the school is located. I don't live far away from it so we can go on foot. 

My house isn't very big but we have enough space for you. You can sleep alone or with me. As I said school is about 200 meters far so we can go by foot easily. Our school isn't very big. We can do many activities. I will let you chose whichever you like the most.

I'm really happy to have you in my house. I think it will be an unforgetable experience.  

 
BY: Gorka
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment