Wednesday 14 February 2018

DBH 2, My favourite Musician

Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is a musician borned in United Kingdom. Ed Sheeran music type is the pop and he plays 2 instruments the Guitar and the acoustic guitar.
Ed Sheeran becomes famous by throwing the first album debut that was success.
My favourite album is Shape of you.
BY: Dragos
My favourite band

My favourite band is called AC/DC. It is a hard rock music band. It has changed members lots of times, but the original band was from Australia and was formed in Novemeber 1973 by brothers Angus and Malcolm Young.

They play lots of intruments (since it's a band), such as the guitar and the drums, but there were also some singers and vocalists.

It became famous very early. In fact, many people listened to their first album, called "Can I sit next to you, girl".

I like all their songs, but, if I had to choose one, I'd get the "Back in black" album, which has got lots of good songs in it.

Ekain Barandika Gomez
  My favourite musician:
                                                 Charlie Puth
Charlie Puth is my favourite musician.He's a pop,pop rock and R&B singer from the US.Charlie was born the 2nd of December in 1991.He has 26 years old and he plays the piano,the keyboard and the guitar.He graduated in Berklee College of Music.

In 2009 he started his own youtube channel posting acoustic covers.In 2011 he won a competition of covers and later he was invited to a show called Ellen DeGeneres were he interpretated the song he sang and a discografi offered him to sign a contract.

The name of his first album is Nine Track Mind and I love it.The best song of the album is Dangerously.If you hear,you might agree with me.I think that Charlie Puth is one of the best musicians in the world.
BY: Ismene
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment