Wednesday 14 February 2018

DBH 2, A great Experience

I have always wanted to volunteer at an animal shelter and this summer I actually did it. I volunteered at the animal shelter for two months and I love it.
I worked at the shelter at saturday and sunday afternoons. I walked lots of dogs at the same time and helped cleaning small animals like cats and hamsters. I would liked to help the vet with her work but she doesn't work at saturday and sunday afternoons. I learnt how to look after some small animals, too.
Working at a shelter has been the best experience of my life so I recommend it to all my friends.
BY: Aimar
A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I have always wanted to help poor people,and I actually did it.I volunteared in one organisation this summer for one month,I loved it.
I did a lot of different things,sometimes I gave food to them and also help them learn somethings.I went to a little village on Afirca.I also played with them to cheer them up and have some fun.Me with the help of other partners we did some shantys filling the bottle with sand.
Working as a volunteer has benn a great experience,I recomend It to all my friends.
BY: Ismene
A GREAT EXPERIENCE
I always wanted to visit Madagaskar.I was a volunteer in a zoo with some of my friends for a week.
I worked there on Monday and Friday afternoon because these were my only free afternoons.I feed many tipes of animals there and I lear about many things of nutrition for animals.
I pased very well those days I will repeat dath experience another day.
BY: Emil
AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Last Sunday we had an amazing experience my friends and I. We stayed about 4 hours cleaning cars in a solidary car wash. The solidary car wash was in the centre of Gernika. We decided to organise it there because lots of cars go around that area. All the money collected it would be donated to a charity to help hungry people and give them some food. We collected about 200 euros and washed around 50 cars. When we were waiting for cars to come, we played with the water and had lotsof fun. This activity showed me that sharing is really good thing and Im very happy for that experience with my friends.
BY: Gorka
An experience

I am going to talk about an experience I have had. I was swimming in the Cantabrian Sea, in the coast near Santander on summer 2011. I was playing with my sister when I saw something in the water. It seemed to be a boot floating in the water, so I didn't give it much attention. But later, I felt something strange: the tide was going down, but the misterious thing was getting closer and closer. I started to feel frightened and told my mother what I'd seen. She then looked closer and discovered the truth: it was not an old boat in the sea, but a Portuguese man o' war! She told the lifeguards and they asked the people in the beach to get out of the water. After this experience, I know that I must be more careful when I swim in the sea.
Ekain Barandika Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment