Tuesday 9 January 2018

ST. Valentine´s Day Messages

Hi Ohiane,
You are my friend.
I think we´ve always been together, we´ve played, talked, sung, laughed and much more. I just want to tell you that you are a great girl and a good person. I also want to tell you that I will help you in everything you wanted I will always be there when you need.


Dear Gorka Musatadi,
I'm enjoying being with you in the school. You're very kind and you are very funny. Ilike when we're playing football and you do silly things. I think you are a good person and you deserve the best San Valentine's Day! I hope you enjoy it!

you are the person that at first sight conquered my heart, if you go no mor I could occupy the love that I feel for you. I love you so much
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY bilaketarekin bat datozen irudiak 

Hi Sister:
This Valentine's letter is for you.These years have been incredible. Especially for the laughter for pushing and happy faces. I loved when we played fights and when we pulled our hair to get angry. But you know that despite so many annoys you are my favorite sister.
You are a special person for me. But not only because you are my sister. If not because when I was sad you would take me a smile, when I laughed you would make me laugh more and for all those moments that we have spent together and this has just begin. We have thousands of kilometers to reach but we will always reach them together

 
💭Dear Iker:💟💌

I am a fan of yours or as they call you when someone cares about you in a strange way to explain.
I do not know if you know what my name is, who expected it, and I doubt that one day you will have known my name, but, well, I do not know if there will be a day when we speak as people. Normal conversation, but I do not lose hope. I am very shy and that is why I do not dare to speak with you.

I would like to be one of those girls who are brave to talk to the guy that drives you crazy. Every morning, when I enter the school, I see you and you also see me trying to tell you good morning, but I dare not say it is a bit silly but good.


I like the way you are when you talk to people, sometimes you seem a little crazy or a little silly because you do nonsense. I also like your name because it reminds me of a very special person that I have stored in my heart.

How nice it would be some day if we were friends.


Hello Ander  ,
You know I know that this is not
what you expected but I like you. I
like not with love but as friendship.
You have always been good and
kind to me, even when I am in the
worst moments, you were the only
one who wrote me to know how I
was. For bad luck, I saw the
message when it had arrived. The
truth I wanted to answer the
message, I regret a lot for not
having looked at it before. I think
you thought I did not answer you
because I'm very borderline. I could
never tell you this, I think it's
because I was embarrassed.
I am writing this letter because I
believe that Valentine is not only to
confess the love to someone but
also to thank others for something.
Thanks for being so kind and good.

Happy san valentines Aimar:

 Thank you for being with me all my life. Thank you for endure me all this years and for trade me a lot of information about games and about our lifes, that means that you trust in me and that I am your friend and I want you to know that you are my beast friend.

😁
Dear Cristi:

Now that St. Valentine's Day is coming, I have to tell you something, Thanks for all these years next to me, thanks for defending me and a lot of things more. We have also got angry many times, but, that isn't going to break our friendship. I hope our friendship is since little kids to old persons. We have still many things to live and to make together. Happy St. Valentine's Day!

My heaven, I hope that this Valentine's day will be blissful for both of us and love continues growing between us. Happy Valentine's day Gotzon.

 Dear Aimar:
I know that Valentine's Day is coming and it's called "The Day of Love", so I express my "love" to you by this card. I admire so much the way you treat and respect me. You sometimes are a little annoying, but you're a human, so it's pretty normal. You're a vey good friend and helper and I admire you so much. I hope you have a nice Valentine's Day and enjoy it with your other friends, too.
😍❤❤❤

I write this letter, for some of the people who marked me the bida and who mark me life, we are hamias since I arrived here with 5 years. I consider as a best friend and as a person of trust, not like many others or others. Always try to find a solution for everything even if they stab him in the back. He never gives up and always has the strength to keep going. I love you very much, but as a best friend.


Hello Sebi , 
I know you did not expect me to write this letter for you because I think you hate me. But recently I started to like it I do not know how it happened but love has no borders. I know that I am a love that does not correspond but I like how you are recently raised. I like you sincerely and very crazy. Laughing for everything hitting for nothing I like your wrapping of aggressive child. If you have read you know that it is a joke and that inside I am descogonando with my friend I just want to be friends. I like you as a friend



A card for a friend:

Dear Naroa:
Thanks for always helping me and being my best friend! 
Love you so much!❤❤

Dear Iker,

You may not know who I am, but I assure you that we've been friends for a long time. It might result as a little bit strange, but I have been feeling emotions towards you that I have never felt before. I have always considered you as a dear friend, but I was hoping we could be something more.

I love the way you look at infinity and beyond with those dazzling green eyes, and the way your shiny hair bounces with the wind. Your smile makes the stars stop shining, and your generosity and kindness have no comparison. I never really got to understand your abstract vision until recently, and I have to say that it is absolutely genious! You have been wondering around my mind for a long time now, and I was hoping to develop our relationship as we get older amd wiser. 

You might not be interested in me, but at least I hope you can take a chance on me. We could have a lot of great memories and amazing opportinities together. I hope that our friendship never ends, and it goes on further than any other realationship.
😘

Hi Oihane
You are my friend.
I think we've always been together,
we've played, talked, sung, laughed
and much more. I just want to tell you
that you are a great girl and a good person.
I also want to tell you that I will help you in
everything you wantand I will always be there
when you need.



❤Hi Alaia:
I write to you here to thank you for our great friendship. Thanks for always being there for helping me and always try to me to be happy❤️I wish you continue like that for the rest of my life

Happy day to my queen Eider.
Yes, that is you, love that makes me draw hearts, the one that makes me write letters like this one in which I tell you that I love you and that it is by your side that I want to spend my whole life.
I love you, happy Valentine's Day.

Dear Alain:
How are you? Hope you are doing well.
I can´t wait one day more writting you this card.


Before meeting you, you were a simple boy at school. If I´m honest, I never thought you and I would never be friends. But little by little you won my friendship. When I knew how you really were, I was surprised that I liked you so much. I admit that my mistake was to judge you before meeting you.

Well, this means you touched my soul and you oppened my eyes, so thank you so much.

I want to tell you I´m falling in love with you. My only wish is to hug you every time I see you.

We are two souls that share the same truth and love.
I love you and I´ll always do it.
Be mine

Dear Aritz:

You are like my brother, you are my best friend.
Today and always you are in my heart.
Never I will forget you.
thanks for being the way you are.

Dear Maria:

I dedicate this card for you to say you that i love you a lot. That you are a beutiful and you are an incredible girl.All those memories that we have engraved in our mind are those that will never be erased.Every day we speak or see i see in your beutiful eyes how good I feel by your side.I love you  a lot.

 

Dear Emil:

Happy Valentines!
I want to dedicate this letter to you, my dear 
friend:

Thank you for being my friend, for giving me 
your friendship, for the time you take to listen 
to me, and for being with me both in good 
times and bad.

You are that friend who knows how to forget 
and forgive the mistakes that each one of us 
makes, that with our maturity we turn to the 
past and laugh at the nonsense that we did 
and hurt ourselves without wanting, with you I 
am grateful.


I give thanks for that friend who shares with 

me his secrets, his joys, and sorrows. Thank 
you friend for trusting me ... and for allowing 
me to be part of your life. Thank you also, 
friend, because you have helped me to learn 
from my mistakes, and with this you have 
made me grow. I feel very good when I can 
offer you my friendship, and to think about the 
distance and what can happen to each one of 
us, I know that we will always be in contact, 
you will always be in my heart, and I will be in 
yours. And when you need me, you know, I'll 
be here for you my dear friend.

There is nothing better than having a friend so 
special and so human -like you, none- Happy 
Valentine!
Dear Ann,
As you know,today is St.Valentines day,today couples will be really happy,they will give presents to each other and they will be really happy.
In my case,today is a normal day,I ill go to school and after I will go to music lessons.

Today is the day that all the couples wait for so I wish them the best of luck to their relationship and a great St.Valentine day.
Dear Denis,

 I write you this card because tomorrow is the 12th of February, this means is Saint Valentines day. Saint Valentines day is the day of love. This card is to tell you that you are a very good person. Always I need help you help me. You are always nice with everyone. I think everyone likes you. I hope you would never change.
Dear Dragos, 
I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you. 
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, 
but for what you are making of me. 
I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
 Dear Aimar:
I write this email to say that I appreciate you and you are the best friend in the world. I like when we play different sports, mostlly Jai Alai together or when we play online games on the computer. You are very funny because you do silly things all day and you are very intelligent, too. I say thank you for all those good times that you have given me.

BY: Anonymous
Nicoleta my love,

I write you this letter on a special day like this to tell you all that I feel for you. I would simply like to tell you - "I love you!"

I've been secretly loving you since you enter in DBH1😍. That year was the best I ever have lived, because you entered in my life, in my heart, IN MY WORLD!!❤🌍 I also have to admit that you are a girl with many values and also a girl that I admire a lot. Whenever I look at you my mouth water, because you are the most precious person I have ever seen😳. Whenever I tried to tell you or transmit you a message of love it was as if I could not, because of shame, fear ... I don´t kow but there was something inside me that doesn´t let me transmit what I fell for you.

I write you this because you are someone very special for me, love!  I say goodbye with all my love and a HUGE kiss💋
💞Hey Iker!
I know that we are not friends at all, but you are so cute and beautiful. When I start talking you I fell in love. I not see you every day, but only in the lunch time. You are the cutest person that I have know. I can´t stop thinking bout you.

But i will keep thinking about you and saying that we never be together.

Lot of kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment