Thursday 11 May 2017

DBH 4, Diary

WRITING 1

May 6th, 2017

Today in the morning, I woke up and had breakfast with my exchange family. It was really tasty.

At 12 o'clock, after getting ready, we went to a place called Groov, which had beautiful views and minigolf where we had a great time. I really enjoyed playing because I hadn't played in a very long time. Later, we had lunch in a wonderful restaurant.

At 4 p.m, we went home and an hour later, my exchange partner and I hanged out with the others next to the river. We made a barbacue and watched the boats and fireworks together. We all had a really great time.

WRITING 2

Hey Matt!

I am so happy you're coming! I think that the best time to come is at the end of July, because none of my parents is working.

Because it's summer, we can do lots of exciting things, such as go to the beach, have walks, sunbath, party... The weather here gets hotter than in Scotland, so maybe you have to get used to that.

Once again, I'm really looking forward to seeing you!

Kisses,

Maria

DIARY ENTRY

7th May 2017

Last week we went to Germany on an exchange trip,but the 7th of May I had a lot of fun but sadness too.
I went with my Exchange partner Lucia to a journey with her classmates. I didn´t know anyone and all of them were talking in Deutsch. I couldn´t do any activity because I didn´t knew the language but I got on well with some girls. The other spanish guys were on a party all together while I was not having a good time .
Lucia could leave me with the spanish people ,but she did´nt,, she didn´t bothered about what I could be feeling in that moment. I was shy and bored and I went to the room to have a nap.
When I woke up ,Lucia told me we could go with my friends.
When we arrived , we did a barbecue all together and we saw fireworks around the river Rhein. We had a really good time .








Hi Tom,
Nice to hear from you.
 I think it will be convenient for both of us to meet on August because in July I´ll be in England and in June you´ll be on holidays with your parents. I think you should travel by plane,I´ts more comfortable and faster too. I would like to visit the coast and the cities around my town,they´re brilliant !
 You would have to get used to the culture and the food ,I´ts really different . We could meet my friends and play a football match all together but don´t be shy, you´ll get on well with them .
We could also go to a museum that´s in Bilbao, everyone that has seen that museum gets surprised and I think I´ts very interesting.
I´m looking forwards to see you,
Aiora
On June 28 I plan to make a trip to the Canary Islands.🛩✈

They are seven beautiful islands that I love and that every summer I visit.🏝🗺

The people are very nice and funny, I always go to the Canaries I have a great time.🎆🎉

The parties are outdoors and I always have a great time with my friends in them.💃

They are some isals that are worth visiting as they are much enjoyed in them.
Hello!!! Friend:🤗

Thank you for your friendship, for your support and understanding.

Thank you, because I can always count on you, thank you because I know you will be available for what you need ... as I do for you.❤

Since we have not seen each other for a long time, I have decided to pay you a visit next month. How about?✈🛩

Of your friend Tutu.

Pd: I love you so much.😘😘
Hey
Very good idea. Man pus in summer so there are many parties and I would like to go all more or less, but if you do not impora you could come to the parties of Gernika and we go out together, jajajja.
That would be a good idea, do not you think?
From Barcelona to Bilbao you could take the AVE and a bus would be the best and the cheapest.
Apart from the parties we would also visit many more things and we would do activities together like: enduro, to walk in the mount ...
I'll wait for you here
23rd August 2009 

That summer, my family, my morga uncles and my cousins went on vacation to Ibiza.
In Ibiza it was all different, as we arrived at the airport we rented a Hummer and we went to the house that we rented. The house was white and two stories, with pool and orchard. We could enjoy that house for a week. Day by day we did different activities like going to visit Ibiza, going to the beach ...
One day we stayed at home enjoying a meal in the garden. At the end of the meal my cousins and I had fun in the pool until we got tired. After having spent a long time in the pool, we lay down on the outside fireplaces, that's where the story begins. My father and uncle decided to throw me with a towel and all to the pool. Good luck to me!
BY: Julen
Hello, I think it's a great idea to come during the first week of summer that I will be totally free for you, you should travel in airplane  because it is faster, in Guernica there is a lot of nature around you so you could climb the mountain and you will have to get used to walking Much, together we will be able to do many things like going to the beach for example or visiting Bilbao and Pamplona that are close.
I'm glad you are coming.
This day I made a very special trip, we went my Aunt Ale and I to Barcelona during a weekend although we had very little time we did many things. The first day on Saturday morning we went to have breakfast at the hotel restaurant, the food was very good. Then we went out to Barcelona. We went to the port, to the Gran Via, to the rock cafe in Barcelona and what I liked the most was the day that we visited the house of the great painter Savador Dalí. It was one of the best experiences, when it became night We had dinner in a restaurant outside the hotel and ate paella. It was a very special trip because I not only met Barcelona but I did it with one of my favorite people, I felt very happy.
BY: Valeria
 7th May 2015 
I  like travelling with my family but sometimes is boring because I can`t do what I want.This time my family and I went to Italy.

My mother like visiting old esculptures and walking a lot to see typical things of the country like coliseum. At first was OK, but I started to feel tired and hungry.  I was trying to go to some McDonalds but my mother didn´t leave me 
We were walking but more than two hours when my mother decided definetly going to a big restaurant. 
After that we went shopping all the afternoon. 
It´s been a long day.  I´m not used to walking so much and my feet hurt. But it was a great day. 



Hi Tyler,
I think that the best week will be in august because there are a lot of things to do and a nice weather. The best way to travel is by hihg-speed train. We will visit the peace museum and the famous tree of Gernika. We will also go to a lot of concerts. I think that  will have a ver good time together and I hope that you would enjoy it. 
See you soon,
Valentina.
 TASK:
24th July 2017

Today I went to school but I was a little sad for the note of the exam that gave us yesterday. When we arrived at school, the teacher informed us that we would not have a class and that we would go on a trip. That news made me happy.
When we left the school we took the bus and we wentt to a very far stop from the city. When we arrived, I saw 3 person who later showed us who to climb. We stayed there all morning. Then we went down to a nearby village and ate there. Everything didnt end there, we took the bus and went to a lake 15 mins from there. At the lake we played a couple of games on the edge and then they let us take a bath.
It has been a very good day and it has helped me to forge the note and to be able to work harder.

EXERCISE 4:

Hi!
How  are you? Im really excited that you decided to come visit me. 
In July im going to a summer camp so I  wont be at home so you could come the next month. The best way to travel is by plane. i usually travel so I know a really cheap company witch has lots of discounts. It would cost like 200$. The place where I live is a small town so there is not too many things to visit but we could go the a big city near. There we can see lots of big shops. We could go to museum too where shows all the history of the country. Here the houses have lots of different colours so you will be surprised to see it.
Waiting you write me soon. 
See you soon.
Stefan
 Hi Steve,
I going to go to Paris. Iam going with my parents. We are going to go to Paris because is my dream. We are going to visit the most famous museums of Paris,we are going to see the EIffel Tower and Disneyland too! I don´t want to go to musuems but my parents yes...
We are gonig to sleep in a hotel that inside Disneyland. I think that disneyland would be the best place of all.
Iam going to pack a camera to take a lot of photos,T-shirts,shorts and new sandals
I hope that you got a fantastic summer.
Write a letter soon !
Clive
BY: Valentina

Pg 107/TASK:
21st of July
Travelling with half of D.B.H 3 and half of D.B.H 4 is very funny.It was very fun on the bus.on the airport and on the aeroplane.We were travelling to Germany on an school exchange for one week.It is a great idea and a fantastic experience,but the worst thing it is than you have to go to a family that you have never seen them. You can have very good luck with the family,but you also can have very bad luck and have a horrible exchange.
On the exchange normally you have a lot of trips and some little parties.The exchange is organisated for the adolescents to have fun,to meet new people and also to make better their english.
The first days I have very bad experience because I was with a lot of stomach problems and I miss my family so I was very nervous,then,after 2-3 days everything is much better and you have a lot of fun in another country.
The last day of the exchange is the worst day you can imagine because you are not going to see them more.

Pg 108,activity 4:
Hi Scott:
How are you?
It is a great idea,you can come whenever you want,you only have to tell me exactly the days are you in my country.
I think that you should travel on an aeroplane from Scotland to the Bilbao airport and then I can go to the airport.If you want you can stay with me at my home that days you are here and we can see the plans toghether.
You will have to get used to many shouts and a lot of partying on weekends because it is very normal.
See you soon Scott.
Kisses and hugs from your friend Araitz.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment