Thursday 11 May 2017

DBH 2, Description of a photo

Football Champion
I dont have the photo but my favourite one is a photo with 3 friends in a football competition.
This photo made it one of the fathers and i like it because it remembers me happy moments with the team and friends.We didnt wone the competition but we get until the finals.
Every moment i see that photo i want to play football.

SECOND TEXT PG 108 ACT 4
I love the marbella stadium in Bilbo.I like going there to watch the basketball matches and i go twice a month.I go there with my brother that also likes basketball.
BY: Hamdi 

  MEMORIES WITH MY FRIEND   
Txertatutako irudia 2
In this 4 photos we are in the same place that is Benidorm, we are frinds since 4 years old, shes name is Xiomara, for me wen I go with shes to Benidorm is a great time I pass very good with her, wen we are together we do a lot of photos and we do diference activity this is one of my most fauvorite photo because we appeare together in differents year  ðŸ˜Š                                                           
 BY: Estefania


My favpourite photo is a photo of me with red lips!

I`m was laugh, I was wearing a straight hair, red lips and a red band in my head.
In my back was a dog running back in to a little boy. The boy was wearing blue jeans, read T-Shirt and white shoes. 
Joane isn't in the photo because she was taking photo to me.

Ofter where go to take phoyos with a big Cannon!
BY: Nadia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment