Wednesday 23 November 2016

DBH 3, a letter to my partner

Hi Lucy, Everyone here, is excited about your meeting next month. I am sure that it will be exciting. Please let us known me when you arrive to the hotel, I am going to be there waiting you! We have got a lot of things to do the week that you are going to be here. Here you have the list of the things that we are going to do: ·On Monday morning, my friends and I we are going to go with you to visit "San Juan de Gaztelugatxe" and in the afternoon we are going to go to Bakio. ·On Tuesday morning, we are going to have a relax day visiting things of Gernika and in the afternoon, we are going to go to a shopping center of Bilbao. ·On Wednesday, we are going to be all the day in Laida and Laga doing photos and in the evening we are going to eat there and then in the afternoon, we are going to go to do canoes from Laida to Arteaga visiting all the beatifull areas of the zone. ·On Thrusday, we are going to go to visit Zumaia and we are going to pass the day in the villages that there are by the zone. ·On Friday, we are going to go to Bilbao and we are going to visit the Guggenheim museum and more museum of Bilbao. On the afternoon night, we are going to go to meet my friends. ·On Saturday, we are going to have a relax time and in the night we are going to have a party. So as you can see, we are going to have a very good time. I am very nervous of your arrival and I am excited of the things that we are going to do. See you soon, Alaia. 💗😘

 Hi Bianca,
       I'm so exiting about your visit next week. We are going to have an excelent week together.Please let me know the time your flight on Friday and I will meet you whit my mum in the aeroport.
       I've got lot of plans for you. On Monday, Dad and I are going to take you to the Athletic Stadiun and we are going to see the final coup macht between Barcelona and Athletic, it was Dad's idea,not mine.On Tuesday we are going to the cinema to watch an horror film the two.On Wednesday,Thursday and Friday we are going all the family to Disney Land Paris and we are going to stay in a hotel there, And finally on Saturday we are going to de some shopping with 6 of my friends. I know you will like there because they are so friendly and funny.
       So you can see I'm delighted to have you here. We will have and very got experience together.
   See you soon,
Mihaela.

Hi Maria,
I´m so excited I will know you soon!!! Can you tell me when you are arraving exactly? I would like to know it as soon as possible please.
I have think on a lots  of things we can do together for you to having fun.On Monday deppending on what time you arrrive, I will see my town and if we still have time, we will visit the most important place of Gernika. On Tuesday we can go shopping with my friends and afterwards we are going bowling. On Wednesday we are vistting the town where I am on summer and then in the afternoon we could go saling on my aunts boat.Next day, we are going to go to the mountain all day with my family and some friends and the last day, Friday, you wil choose what you want to do.
Lots of kisses!

Naroa
Hi Sam,

It was great to hear that you are planning to visit us next week. Everyone is really thrilled to have you here and my family and friends have already made plans for your stay. Just let us know at what time you flight arrives so that we can go and pick you up at the airport.

So, as I mentioned above, we've got a lot of plans for you. My parents were ecstatic when they found out that you were coming, so they have alredy bought some tickets to go and watch the football game on Wednesday. I know that you love sports, football particularlly, so I got the best seats that you can get! Also, my sister really misses your enthusiasm and your jokes, so she has decided to take you to a concert, not far from our house. Besides that, my friends and I have also got some fun plans for you. First, on Thursday we are going to go to a theme park, and on Friday to one of my friends party!

So as you can see, everyone here is thrilled to have you visit us, and we are all waiting for your arrival. I asure you that it will be week that you will never forget, or regret.😉

See you soon, 

Sara
Hi Ana, 
  Everyone is so excited about your visit next week.I'm sure it will be very fun.Please let us know the time of your flight on Friday so we will meet you on the airport.

We have got a lot of plans for you.On Saturday Melany and I are going to take you to the new cinema on the town and we are going to see the new film of J.K.Rowling.We had diferent ideas but finaly we chose mine.I think it will be an exiting movie! Melanys sister has plans too. On Sunday she is going to take you to the shopping centre near the town and on Monday I am going to show you the whole city.

So as you can see , everyone here is delighted to have you and we are all waiting for you to arrive. We will have a wonderful time together.
see you soon;
love, 

Wyllhrana.
 Hi Sarah,

Every one on my family is so excited about your visit next week. I´m sure it wil be a very good week. When you fly here on Saturday I´ll meet you at the airport with my Dad.

We have got lot of plans for you to do this week. On Monday, my Dad is going to take us to a football match at San Mames stadium. I think it will be an exciting game: Athletic Club vs Borusia Dortmund. My uncle Pedro is goin fishing on Tuesday, and is going to take you with hem. On Wenesday and Thursday, I´m going to show you Gernika-Lumo, and also I´m going to present my friends. On Friday, we are going to do what you whant. Finally, my mother in going to take us on she´s Ferrary for a ride in the forest. 

so as you can see, everyone in my familly are delighted to have you. We will have a wonderful time all together.

See you soon,
Lander.
 hi Raul

 All the guys are excited about Friday's visit. I'm sure the Saturday next week will be much better. Please remind me when you leave Argentina to go to Bilbao airport with Carlos and Agus and have a coffee.
There are many things to do that Saturday that you arrive Apartir of the day Monday I'm going to take you to know a job and if you want to start working with me and on Tuesday and Thursday we play soccer match near where I live I play at 19:15 and if you want you can come and play with us.

Here are all the friends waiting for your arrival are all happy because they know it will come. Let's have fun mogollon together

See you soon friend
BY: Nahuel Guallama
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment