Thursday 17 November 2016

DBH 1, My town

I'm Ekain Barandika, and I live in Arratzu, Bizkaia, in the Basque Country. The town is small but there are lots of mountains and fields that belong to it, so it's a very big place. There aren't lots of interesting things to visit, but there is a library with free internet and bar. My favourite place is a fronton where you can play lots of games, from handball to football, the hide and seek game (there are lots of places around it where you can hide) and basketball (yes, the fronton has also got a basketball court).
BY : EKain Barandika

I live in Gernika-Lumo,Errenteria. Itś a big town and I love it. There are many interesting thing to do and to see. Gernika has got nice shops, libraryś, museums, one cinema, natural parks, and some restaurantś. My parents and I usually go to Parque Europa to take some fotos and its a beautifull place. The Park has got many monuments and in each monument has some writtings to inform us when they were made.. There is also a Peace Museum here and itś very cool, so I go to  learn thing about the past.The exhibits are very interesting because they have an enourmous screen so you can see, the bombing of Gernika. Gernika is a funny and interesting place to live or to come for holidays.
BY: Elene Arambarri 


I living in Gernika

Gernika is a small town that does not have many things like in other cities or towns. Gernika has some other restaurant but not many, has few clothing stores. It also has small parks and skating rinks. In addition to all that there are also many schools and many houses but small lagoons. I also went to visit some museum with my family and also went with my mother and my little brother to a park where the children enjoy and for now this is everything there is in Gernika.
BY: Joana Martínez
 
                                            GERNIKA
I live in Gernika,Basque countrie in Spain.Its a small city but there are many interesting things.Gernika has got shops a cinema and many restaurants.I go every saturday to a restaurant whit my family.Many people go to visit the tree of Gernika because is an old tree and it survive to the bombing on 26 of april.In the cinema you can also seen a film in 3 d but not all the day it is only in sunday in the afternoon.
I recomend you to fisit Gernika Lumo because is a exiting place to visit and to leave.


                                                   By EMIL.
 
GERNIKA

I live in Gernika, Basque Country, Spain. Its a very touristic town because they bombed it in 1937. It has many things to do. You can go to the Peace Museum, to the cinema, to the library... My favourite place to visit is a place with lots of football pitches and a rugby one. I usually go there on Sundays with my friends to play football. There is also a sports centre that most of the times I use it to go to the swimming pool.

By: Gorka Aldana
 
My town:
GERNIKA-LUMO
Gernika-Lumo is a municipality in central Biscay
Gernika is a town well liked by its visitors,Many people care for this small town. In Gernika,on the centreIn gernika in the center there is a theater (also it is a cinema too) called: Lizeo Antzokia.They are not any big shoppings center only supermarkets and things like that.In Gernika there is something very sacred, the tree of Gernika, which we appreciate very much because in the bombing of Gernika was the only thing that survived.
 
BY: Delia Carpaci
 
 
GERNIKA
                                            by Ismene Lopez

I live In Gernika,Biscay In Spain.It isn't a big town,but I love it.There are many interesting places to visit,like the Tree of Gernika.There aren't many shops an restaurants,but the food Itś delicious and I like the clothes to.The place that I like the most to visit Is the Peace Museum.There you can learn the History of Gernika when It was bombed.You can go to a type of room were you can hear the History of a lady teling us about the bombing of Gernika.It's great.Sometimes you can do crafts at the Peace Museum.It's a very interesting place.Gernika Is a very good place to live.
 
                                                    Gernika

I live in Gernika, Vaske Country in Spain. It's a big town and I love it. There are always intesting things to do here. Gernika has got some nice shops, a cinema, some good restaurants and the very interesting Peace Museum. The Peace Museum is a museum that sows the hystory of Gernika, and also sows some pictures and photos of Gernika after and before the bombing. My parents sometimes go to the "Parque Europa".There there are a lot of fish, ducks and turtles. The San Juan Ibarra square, because I play with my friends there. I also like the big park that is in Lorategieta, because my friends and I go there for playing some games that need space and less people.
BY: Aimar Arruti
 
                                                                                  GERNIKA-LUMO

 I live in Gernika-Lumo, Bizkaia. Here there are many interesting places to visit. There is a museum called The Museum Of The Peace; it´s about the bombing of Gernika. There are interesting videos, examples of bombs used in the bombing... You can visit the famous Tree Of Gernika, that it is the one that represents the Basque freedom. There is also the Painting Of Gernika, and many turists visit it. My favourite place of Gernika is the "Parque Europa". There you can feed the ducks, you can play with your friends or simply you can lie down in the grass and be relax while you are listening to the birds singing.

 
BY: Irati Pérez
 
I come from Bucarest, But I live in Gernika-Lumo. Bucarest is a big city  and I love it. There are many interesant places to visit. Like the cinema, the theatre, the museums...But those there are in many places, so here there are some very interesting places to visit it if you go there. First you can visit the Romanian cultural centre. This place its about mithycal concerts. You also can visit places like Herastrau park. Is a park with lots of flouers and you can relax there. To finish you can visit an other park like the Cismigiu park. Is a park where yo can observe the duks, the nature... you also can skate and ride a bicycle.

By: Gabriela Barbulescu
 
                                                                                                     Gernika-Lumo (Bizkaia)




I live in Gernika-Lumo is a small town. There always they have things to visit. The museum that is called "El Museo De La Paz" is a good plaice to go and to now about the History of Gernika. They also  there is a park to see the "Tree Of Gernika". My favourite place is the museum. The museum have a lot things. You can see where they usually speak the mayor or president of the Basque country. I went whit my class the last time.


    There are a lot of things apart from that. Do you know the Church pf Gernika? There is called "Andra Mari". There is a old church but they have one history. 

   
Gernika is a good place to go and visit all of them.
BY: Joane López
 
TOCUZ                                                     

My mane is Nicoleta and I'm going to talk about my town.My tow is Tocuz,Causeni,MOLDOVA.It isn't a very big town.There isn't interesting things on it but,near it there is a town there is a kind of lake that.There on summer people go and swim on it.It look very disgusting but it's very interestin y use to go there every day of summer with my friends.In my town there maybe there isn't anycing interesting to visit but,you can have fun.
BY: Nicoleta Vrancean
 
GERNIKA
                                        BY:Aritz Unamuno 


I'm Aritz and live in Gernika,Spain.Gernika is not a very big town but its great,yo have a lot of thingsto do here.Gernika has got a lot of shops,a cinema,good restaurand and a great museum.My parents  see the tree of Gernika every Sundays and Mondays.You can also see the peace museum.My favorite place in Gernika is the  cinema,there you can see some 3D films.
Although gernika is small it is a great village to live.
 
Iasi


                         Iasi is the city i come from,that is  in Romania.Its a very big city because has a lot of things there.The most thing that i like is the palas that is an 
                        
                         enormous shopping centre.In Iasi are more things like: stadium,museum,lots of cinemas......

                         In Iasi you can visit the palace of the old president that its beautiful,Iasi has got lots of paints and the food is realy good.You can see the 3d videos at night
            
                        in the palace that are realy enormous and interesting.
BY: Dragos Spanu
TOLEDO
by: Tefrah Sidi
I born in Toledo, it is in Spain. It is very big city I love it. There area lot interesting thing to do there.  Toledo they has very nice shops: ALE-HOP, Zara, Worten Toledo... Many cinemas: Cine Cinesur Luz Del Tajo, Real Cinema De Olìas... Good restaurants: Restaurante Hierbabuena, Restaurante Adolfo, Restaurante Venta De Aires... And very interesting museums: Museo de Greco,Museo de Santa Cruz, Museo Sefardì...
When i live it there i was going a lot of times to restaurant hierbabuena with my parents, we go one time at the month to dinner there. It has a delicious foods. The restaurant hierbabuena its my favourite restaurant. And the restaurant its realy beautiful inside and outside. 



hi! Im Anne and Im going to talk about my town

I live in Gauteguiz Arteaga Vizcaya Basque Country .Arteaga is a small town. There is a cultural center that inside you can have two libraries, 
one for adults and the other for childrens.Inside the cultural center there are also teachers who teach to dance the typical dances of Euskal Herria
There are also two bars and a pizzeria restaurant in kanala that is in Arteaga. And you know that in small towns there are also dentists
And also there a car workshop that usually goes to fix many people their car
BY: Anne Magunagogeaskoa
 
GERNIKA
Gernika has many things for example has a museum as well as restorers
In the museum has a tree that resisted a bonbardeo. Gernika tanbien has a futbool field The field of futbool is called urbieta and is very big.And has many sites to play with friends of the museum is very iteress
BY: Georgian Stancu
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment