Tuesday 14 May 2013

DBH1, I´d like to visit...

Hi, Marta!
I´m really excited about my visit to Portugal. We`re arriving early on de 1nd August. My family and I have got great plans. At the mornings, we are going to go running to do sport. I don`t no if all of them are going to run all the time but a lite bite, is good. All the night, we are going to go to the party´s and I know that we`ll have a great time!. But the days that we´ll pass there, we will go to the swimming pool, we´ll visit the family, we´ll go to play with the friends… I think that this summer will be one of the best ones.
By: Marina Alves Ortega

My Holiday
On 2nd of July I will go to Kyoto (Japan), with my mother and my sister. First we will get in the hotel and then we go to the Japanese restaurant. After we will prepare the things, because we will go to some temples of Kyoto. For example, we will go to the temple of Kinkakuji and to the temple of Ninna-Ji. Also, we have come from Fushimi Inari Taisha .It will be so nice, because It will be so realistic like being in a film of adventure! I think that Japan will be a nice place, because lot of people go there above all on spring.
Fushimi Inari Taisha Temple of Ninna-Ji

BY : Aitor Basterretxea

HOLIDYS
The visit to the Canary Islands , Fuerteventura was very nice.
We went on the 15 of August. We stay 3weeks.
I went with my brothers and my fathers.
We visit a lot of places like:
  • JANDIA ; is a very popular peninsula.
  • We also go to the beach that is called Windward.
To the holidays I take clods for every day and I also take beach clods
BY:MIRIAM

3 comments:

  1. I think that the best project about this ones is the second one. It's very interesting and he writes very good in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this texts are very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are very good this texts

    ReplyDelete