Thursday 30 May 2013

DBH 4, My Holidays

MY HOLIDAYS
 When I was little, we used to go to Salou. We drove there, and as soon as we got to the hotel, my sister and I used to go in the pool. The food was great, and even if we didn't go much to the beach there, we used to visit cities like Reus, Tarragona or Barcelona (which is my favourite city). Last year, we stayed in Busturia, in a summer-house we have there. But two years ago, we went to London. We flew there and as soon as I heard the English accent, my father was amazed. We spent 10 days there and we visited many places like Owfor Street, different museums and Hide Park. It was not my first time there. I've been there another four times! This summer, my family and I don't know where to go. My father loves England, and he wants to go to London. I would love to go to the USA, but my mum would prefer to go to Paris. I guess my sister is the most simple one from us four, because she just prefers staying here and going to the beach and meeting her friends.
 ANE ITURRIARTE BASTERRETXEA  

My holidays 

When I was little we used to go to a small town near Barcelona, Salou every year. I used to stay in an enormous hotel with my parents and my brother. The weather was always good, sunny and hot. We usually got a suntan and we used to enjoy very much the days at the beach. Last summer we went on a cruise for the first time. We started from Venice and passed from Slovenia, Croatia and Ravenna. The weather wasn’t very good and sometimes rained all the rest was amazing. I had a wonderful time. This summer we’re going to Scarborough, England. We are flyin to Heathrow airport and then hiring a car there. I think it won’t be very hot to go to the beach and to the swimming pool. Some of my friends are going to another houses too so I think we will have an amazing time. 

Joane Abertasturi

 

2 comments:

  1. I think Abys first project is very good.She is really good at English soo the project is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thing the holidays are very good to past a time whith your family

    ReplyDelete