Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Country, DBH 2

Famous actors in my country are :Cheng Long ,Zhang Zi Yi,Fang Bing Bing...They are fantastic actors,I'm like their films.
There are some famous directors,they are:Jing Yi Mo,Li An , Wu Yu Seng ...
 I'm can watch foerign films at cinema or on TV. I'm usually watch films on TV, but sometimes I'm go to the cinema. I'm watched Harry Potter,Matilda,The Lord of the Kings …
I'm always watch films with subtitles,because are easy to anderatant .
BY. XUE YI YANG

ROMANIAN ACTORS AND DIRECTORS
Some of the most famous actors in Romania are: Iurie Darie, Sergiu Nicolaescu, Liviu Ciulei, Florian Pittis....
In the actuality other actors are Buruiana Mariana, Maria Ploaie, Ion Dichiseanu
Also there are some directors who are very good recent example: Marius Panduru.
I don’t watch Romanian films because I don’t like.
Some time I have seen movies with subtitles but not very often.
BY: Georgiana Cocuz


In my country there isn’t any famous actor and any director famous. I can watch movies in any language and at any site. I almost never see movies with texted, but when I do not mind reading.
  BY: Leire Aranzabal

In my country are some famous actors like Mario Casas, Maxi Iglesias...
But there are more directors like the funny Santiago Segura, Pedro Almodovar or Alejandro Amenavar. Usually, I look a lot of foreign films becouse I like them. Some of that films are The Simpsons, the movie, Scary Movie (1,2,3,4), becouse they are very funny,  Rain man...
I don't saw any films with subtitles, becouse I read the subtitles and I dont understand the film.

Ana Andonegui
ANSWERS OF FILMS ON MY COUNTRY

In the Spanish county there are famous actors like: Penelope Cruz or Antonio Banderas… In the Spanish country there are a lot of famous directors like: Alejandro Amenábar  or Pedro Almodóvar…Yes I did, because the American ones are more realist than the Spanish ones. Yes I did, when my uncle puts a film in English and my sister and I we don’t understand it, then we put a suptitle in Spanish.
  BY: Unai Elejaga


Answer the questions about your country
1.Who are the famous actors?
Javier Bardem, Luis Tosar, Santiago Segura, Carmelo Gomez, Carmen Maura, Penelope Cruz and Maribel Verdu are famous actors.
2.Are there any famous directors?
Pedro Almodovar is a famous director.
3.Can you watch foreign films at the cinema or on TV?
Yes, I can watch foreign films.
4.Do you ever watch  films with subtitles?
Yes, I watch films with subtitles.
 BY: Carlos Isla



In Ecuador there are some famous actors . Richard Barker , Sofia Caiche, Efrain Ruales and Diego Spotorno.I likes these actors because they are very good.There is only one famous director in my country, the director is Diana Vara. I like her because is a beautiful director.We can watch foreign films at the cinema or on TV.I didn’t watch films with subtitles.
BY :ANDRES LLERENA



Pistruiatu is an Rumanian actor. He is very faimous because does a lot of films of comedy. Sergio Nicolaescu he do a lot of films of the history of Rumania. Yes I saw a foreign film the films is “Las Ardillas 2”.Also I saw a film of subtitles the film called “Hercules”.
By:Samuel
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the project about Ecuador. It's very interesting and I love America. Come on Andres you are the best !

    ReplyDelete