Tuesday 13 November 2012

Learning English DBH4


I've studied English since I was 9 years old. My first English teacher was Ainhoa. She was bask Basck but she studied english since she was a little girl and shi live in USA (I think :D)
Last year I do theater in english. I study a lot of  things and it was very fun. Then in the summer I known a girl and i was talking with her in english. It was fun and we lough a lot because my english was not god.
Now I continue to study english in "Mertzede Ikastetxea". Sometimes I like learning English becouse in the future if I know many lenguages it will be better. But somtimes is difficult and if I don't understand it's not fun.
BY: Claudia Efrem
I’ve studied English for 6 years, since i was 10 years, more or less. I remember my first English teacher, I don’t really know her name, but we called her ‘Teacher’. She was Spanish, I think, but she spoke English Very Very good!  Now we are doing English with Marta, another good teacher.
I haven’t been to another English country, but I speak English pretty good.
Now I’m studying English at school, Secondary school.
I like learning very much. I think it really helps a lot in your life, you know, in all countries, with any other exception, speaks English so… It is a beautiful language!
BY: Adrian Baiculescu

I’ve studied English for many years, since I was 3 years more or less. I remember my first English teacher- her name was Imma. She was Spanish but she spoke English quite well.
Last summer I went to England for the first time. I went with the all the class and the English teacher. I made a lot of English friends so I practised it almost every day. I had an amazing time there.
Now I study English at school three days a week and at a English academy two days a week. I am learning a foreign language because I think it is necessary for my future.
BY: Joane Aberasturi

I’ve studied and known English since I was practicaly a baby. I suppose my first English teacher was my mother. She is also a native English speaker so I can say this was and still is a point in my favour.
I have been four times to London. My parents organized the trip. We visited many museums and I had the chance to practice my English. Anyways, I am still looking forward to take part in a summer trip to a country Like the USA.
Now, I am studying English at school and at my mum´s academy. I’ve started to prepare my Trinity 11 topic.  I usually study English more than 6 hours a week and practice and use it every day. I like speaking English, because I think this is the language of the future, and the language everybody and every country more or less understands.
Ane Iturriarte Basterretxea.

I've study English since I was a child. My first English teacher was called Ainoa. She was from the Basque country but, she went to USA.
Last year I went with some friends to England, a town called Scarborough. And this year, in March I went with my class and my English teacher called Marta, to Holland. 
Now, I study English at school and in one academy. 
I like learning English, because I think that is very important to know other languages. 
BY: Ainhoa Ituño


I've studied English for nine years, since I was 6 years old. When I was six I started going to private English classes. My first English Academy was "Welcome", but now I'm in another one. My first English teacher I think that was Teacher Ainoa. She was very nice with us. Ainoa was from Spain, but she spoke English very well.
I've never been to an English-speaking country, but this year or the next one, I am going to go to America. Because my father's aunt lives there with her husband and her two sons. And I would like to go there to stay at their house some days to visit the place and to improve my English. I always see them all on summer and I speak in English with their sons. They've got a very strong English accent!
Now I study English at school and also in a private academy. I have three hours at school and two hours every week in the academy. I like learning foreign languages, like English, because I think that is very useful in life. I would like to study French when I go to baccalaureate.

By: Aby Sacara




No comments:

Post a Comment