Tuesday 27 November 2012

CCTV Cameras , DBH 3



Watching you every move

I disagree and agree that te government is watching citizens using cameras but I also disagree that we should have more privacity

°In one hand the government should have the right to know that citizens do to improve our safety an protection and ensure it easier to catch people who commit crimes lass
°And on the other hand I think that people should not always be monitored and controlled by the state because they would feel under controlled

In My opinion I disagree with the text because this is a violation  of the privacy of the people

Brandon Nicolas Gorostiza Muñoz   

CCTV CAMERAS IN MY TOWN
OPINION
I think CCTV cameras are a good idea to keep our city save.

In one hand , I know that we must have privacy when we are going down the street. It's not good to have a camera watching you while you are having a coffe, or while you are walking with the dog... In those cases it's true that it,s not comfortable to have someone or something controlling you.

In the other hand, the vandalism and theft is growing up and we are safer with the CCTV cameras. When someone draws a wall or burns a container. The CCTV cameras caught them and as they have to pay a fine they don't do it again. Even if someone steal befor call the police the camera catches him and documents it.

That's why I think that the CCTV cameras are a good idea. And if we don't want the cameras to be there it just have to finish the vandalism and theft.
BY: Amaia Asla

No comments:

Post a Comment