Monday 1 October 2012

Your favourite comercial

DBH 4 Students are sendig us their writings about their favourite comercial! Check them out!


In this advert, there is a party on a beach, the people is wearing bikinis and Swimsuit. The boy that is playing the guitar is wearing a plain cotton yellow Sweatshirt and a plain cotton shirt. They are singing and dancing at the same time. They seem to be enjoying themselves.
This is an advert of Coca Cola, a company of juices. I think that they use it on TV and in billboards in the city centre. They are trying to sell their juices to everybody, because are models of different ages.
I like this advent because I like the song, its very easy to remember and the advert its very funny.
I think that a lot of people buy Coca Cola,because its very delicious and it's a very good company. 


MTV’s new season.

In this advertisement, we can see images of concerts of many artists like Lady Gaga (including her fashion style) or Justin Bieber. Images of TV programmes and realities just like Jersey Shore or Degrassi are also included. It looks like they are all having a great time.

This advertisement was made to announce the new season of the popular music and teenage channel MTV. They emit it usually when one of the shows or programmes are finished, or when publicity starts in the same channel.  Here, they advertise the different programmes (new and not so new) the channel has got. They also use a very commercial song: This is love of Will.I.Am.
I have chosen this advertisement, because I really like the way that it is made. The music is also great, and I have to admit I am a really big fan of the channel and a 90% of the programmes.  In my opinion, this kind of publicity makes me think that further than the boring and monotone publicity, there is still one that makes me get a great smile on my face.
  BY: Ane Iturriarte

Description of an advert

In this advert, there are two peoples sitting down near the snow and both are wearing winter clothes. The left one wears black and red plain cotton trousers, a blue jacket and yellow helmet. The right one wears black plain cotton trousers, a red plain cotton jacket and a blue plain hat.
The advert doesn’t show any important people, only travelers. They are in a mountain, probably climbing and now are resting.
I like this photo because of the snow. I like the winter and climbing mountains. Finally I don’t think that is an advert of clothes, is only a nice photo!
 Ver adjunto
BY: Endika Andonegui


Description of an advert

In this advert, there is one model who is wearing blue denim jeans, plan pink cotton T-shirt and blue heels. She is posing clutching a bar.

This is an advert of a company which sells clothes and accessorize. I think they use it in fashion magazines. It seems that they are trying to sell clothes to young people because the model of the advert is a famous actress who teenager girls admire and in my opinion, that helps a lot.



I like this advert because I like Vanessa Hudgens and all the clothes she wears seem to be nice.

 BY: Joane Aberasturi


Description of an advert

In this advert, there are two girls who are wearing:  The one from left- Blue denim jeans, a plain cotton t-shirt and nice trainers. The right one- A white plain cotton jumper, a black trousers and trainers.
This is a photo in a forest, looks pretty good. I think they are not with fashion and things like that  I think they are in an excursion and is cold, because the clothes  are pretty  gross.’’ This is not an advert for any company  because they are in a forest .
I like the photo because it has nice landscape and reminds me of a trip that I made with my family and friends in Romania.Ver adjunto
 BY: Adrian Baiculescu


In this advert, there is one boy with a black cotton sweater, blue denim jeans and confortable trainers.
This is an advert for a company which jeans and sweater set. This style of clothing are used for street.This style of clothing are used for street. These clothes are suitable for young people.
I like this advert because in my opinion is the most beautiful clothes and comfortable where you can go anywhere with it.
BY: Andrei Donea




No comments:

Post a Comment