Thursday 4 October 2012

Mr favourite meal

DBH1´s favourite meals... mmm! Yummy!

MY FAVOURITE MEAL
My favourite meal is the sunday dinner because in that day my two cousins,my aunt ,my parents and my grandmother stay in my grandmathers house to have a special meal.
         I usually go from seven o,clock to eleven o,clock.We have some spaghetti or some rice for first plate.I put some tomato on them.It`s delicious .After that,my aunt usually
prepares some meat and an egg with some chips and with some tomato sauce.My favourite part of the meal is the dessert because it`s the part where they give us the most
delicious food.My aunt prepares a cheese cake with some strawberrie jam on it .Oherways, my  grandmother does some hot chocolate with some toast.It`s very nice.If I`m more
hungry I eat a yoghurt.
                                     That`s all.
                                      From,
                                          MIKEL Andoni Mingo

My favourite meal
My favourite meal is the Sunday Lunch.The Sunday lunch is my favourite meal because we eat Chinese or Italian food.In the Sunday Lunch we eat my sister,my mother and me.We always eat rice,the Chinese salad and the chicken with almonds.If is the Italian food we eat a Pizza or pasta.I love pizza and pasta but my sisters prefers the rice and my mother the Chinese salad.The Sunday lunch is very good because we eat delicious food and because we laugh a lot when we are speaking about something very funny.Thats  it the Sunday Lunch try it if you want!
BY: Aitor Basterretxea

SATURDAY DINNER
    



 Evrey  Saturday at dinner we usually eat meal.In my familia my mother my father and me we eat alitel beato of meal,fvorit meal is  spaguetis with meatbolls and lentils.Wen al the family come to dinner to our home we usualy eat fish,meat and meatballs.For the beakfast we usualy eat pizza, and aplle.

   But the moust we it is our country food because is olay the good one becasu you teste one time an anthonetr time.
SATURDAY LUNCH
    What is my favourite meal?It´s Saturday lunch at home.My parents,(but usualy my mum), prepare a special meal.I always think that is more especial the meal on Sunday but I like more saturday´s.Everyone in my family ,(that its:my brother,my mother,my father and sometimes my grandmother )eats together.There is soap of stars and fish .We often eat an ice cream for dessert.I like soap but my favourite food is the fish.My mum is an artist because she loves to do  different tipe o foods but the best thing is that she do it very well.I´ll say that my mum is a very good coocker
BY: Irene Eiguren


Friday my favorite food is my mom preparing for being the last day of school.
What it is: hamburger with potatoes, cheese, tomato, egg, lettuce and onion. What eats my sister is the same.
What we drink is cola, water or juice.
My favorite part of the meal is dessert, the dessert is ice cream and eat it fast because I like a lot.
For me all the food I love.
BY: Sebastián Fernández

SUNDAY  LUNCH


       What is my favorite meal? It’s Sunday lunch at home. My mother prepares a big meal and come my uncles and my cousins to eat together. Spot’s macaroni and chicken with rice. My cousins they don’t eat macaroni , but they eat rice with tomato. Even there are vegetables and salads.
     My favorite part of the meal is dessert. We have ice cream, fruit salad and strawberry cake.
               EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS!        
By: Miriam  Nita
SATURDAY DINNER

  

 What is my favourite meal.I´ts  Saturday dinner at home?My mother prepares  spaguetis with meatballs,my sister she dosen´t like spaguetis with meatball she like chips with chicken.There is all the days is a diferent meal in my house and some days my mother doo a salad with onions.
 
  My favorite  meal is macaroni and potato omelette with ketchup and for dessert pastry with chocolate and a big cake.


                                                                                                                                   BY: Valentin Iosif

No comments:

Post a Comment