Wednesday 14 October 2020

dbh 2, My profile

Muhammad husnain.
hello my name is husnain i am from pakistan but i live in spain i am thirteen years old.
My favourite school subjects are english and spanish i love hanging out with my friends but I don't have any best friends and I love going to the cinema with my friends and I don't have any pets because I don't like pets.

Hi! My name is Uxue Hormaetxea and I´m 13 years old. I´m from Busturia, Bizkaia. I live with my mum, my dad, and my brother of 10 years old. His name is Enaitz and he loves futbol. My best friend is Naiara. I spend all they with him. 

I love listening to music in the morning on the train and when I get out of school. I like pop music. I also like riding the horse. I have 5 horses at home. I'm a lot of going out on the street so I go out with friends every Friday and Saturday.

I also love going shopping. I usually go with my best friend Naiara. We had a great time. I like sports so I go out with the bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment