Monday 13 January 2020

DBH 2, My favourite place

My favourite place is the Oma forest. Oma forest its in a forest near Kortezubi (Bizkaia, Basque Country). It is a forest with a lot of thin and tall trees. The trees are painted and if you see the trees from a specific place, you will see a picture. You can have a picnic, relax, walk peacefully...  I like it because the trees are painted and you can see a beautiful picture.
BY: Danel

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is San Antonio beach, it is located in itsas-begi near Sukarrieta.  There you can do a lot of activities like swimming in the water or you can walk around the beach or you can also  play in the park that is at the beginning of the beach. It is a very peaceful place because it doesn't come to much people

BY: Daniela

         MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place is Elantxobe near Ibarrangelua.It is a village and it has a big port with may ships and ferries.You can walk peaceful near the water and you can also have a picnic on the top of Elantxobe.In summer,there are usually many sunbathing.You can also jump to the water,but you have to be careful.Elantxobe is a good place to take pictures.Its also interesting to explore the village.
BY: LIam

 URBIETA 
Urbieta is a very big place with a lot of space to practise sports and has two big football fields and a rugby field. Is near of the Gernika`s river: Oka. It also has a tabern. In Urbieta little ones like adults can play sports. Urbieta is my favouirte place because I train and play the games there and because my friends and I usually go to play tennis.
BY: Gorka M. 

My favorite place in the world is New York.New york has the most population of the United States saw it is very noisy but there are a lot of things to do .You can go to see the Statue of Liberty or the Time Square.You can also do sports because there are lots of sports centers.New York has beautiful and awesome buildings.Also It has lots of modern cars.I love New York because I love modern cars and because I also like cities that have a big population of people.
BY: David

My favourite place is Parque Europa because you can be calm and you can play football, hide and seek, have a picnic or feed the ducks with your friend. I like that place because it has many ducks and there are also turtles. As a child I always went with my grandmother to feed the ducks that were in the pond. the pond is large and there like more than ten ducks and turtles.
BY: Mark

  My favourite place is the sports centre of Gernika.
There i practise different types sports for fun.
I practise more on Mondays than on Wednedays.
i like running too quickly.
i love doing sport because i train every day.
BY: Andrei
  My favourite place 
My favourite place in the world is Bali.Is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands.Is a beautiful natural place.It's all very green and it's full of very clean and clear waters. It's great to be there.You can walk peacefully around the sandy beaches,do a picking,take photos,visit beautiful places... I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to go.
BY: LAura
My favourite place in the world is Marina d'Or.It is near a beach.You can do many things:you can walk looking at the sea, you can play volleyball...People enjoybuy clothes there.
I always go on vacation. I like it very much because it is very beautiful and because I was born in Oropesa del Mar and is near there, it is my favorite place.
BY: Carolina
 
                                                                                                             
 MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is New York,USA. It is the most populated city in the USA and it is also one of the most populated in the world.You can do a lot of things there, like walk through the big and luminous streets or parks.You can also go shopping.There are a lot of shops all around the city.Obviously, you can also visit museums and famous monuments like the Statue of Liberty.The city can be busy many times, but the city is very lively.If you like big and bright cities, this is a great place to visit.
BY: Ager
MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is New York, in the USA. Is the most populous city in the United State. You can visit the Unisphere, which is a spherical stainless steel representation of the Earth, you can also visit the Statue of Liberty and more things. Tourists and people there also usually go to parks to relax and to visit or get to know the surroundings and everything they contain, for example, Central Park. Central Park is an urban park in Manhattan and is the most visited urban park in the United State. New York is also a good place to take good photos and more at night when everything is dark and you see all the lights or in the morning, for example in Times Square.To visit New York I will have to travel many hours but that doesn't take away the desire to visit one of the most wonderful places in the world

BY: Olatz
My favourite place is Milagro in Ecuador. It is the village that my mother was when she was a child, there I have my mom's family my uncles, cousins, grandparents ... When I go there In my grandparents' house there are rivers, trees with fruits and every Saturday we go all cousins for fruits and take a lot of fruits, vegetables ... I go to Ecuador once at three years, and when I go there I used it too much to spend time with my family and friends because I didn't spend so much time with them
BY: Ainara

                                                 My favourite place 
My favourite place in the world is Laga beach , near Laida beach in Spain. It is a nature reserve and a peaceful city, but in summer it is full of people. You can stay in one place and have a picnic or take pictures to the waves and birds. At the entrance of the beach there is a parking , where you can leave your car and there are also two bars where you can be having a drink or eat some good ice cream . Not only in summer you can go there, you can go also in autumn,  winter or spring and walk peacefully for kilometres on the wide sandy beach. 
BY: Bianca

My favourite place
My favourite place in the world is Laga beach.It is in a nature reserve called Urdaibai.It is a very beautiful beach.You can walk peacefully in the beach or climb the rocky mountain that is in one side of the beach.You also can have a beautiful picnic  or you can surf.It is a great beach for surfing because of its waves.Laga it is also a perfect beach to take photo, the landscape is beautiful.Laga isn't very close to my town but I always get there one or twice a month. 
BY: Aicha


Gorka Kortabitarte
My favourite place is Elite Gaming Center. Elite is located in Bilbao. It is a giant gaming house. It's a very nice place. Inside there are two floors full of PCs. There is also a pub where you can buy food or drinks and eat it while you play.  People go there because there are a lot of PCs and you can play your favourite game at  very good conditions. When I go, I go by car, but I don't go frequently. When I go I have a lot of fun!


MY FAVORITE PLACE
One of my favorite place in the world is Laida. Laida is a beach located in the Vasque country. I love Laida but a lot of people don’t do it because it is a small beach and there aren’t a lot of waves to practise surf or other water sport. I spend almost all the summer in Laida and even a lot of people think spending there the summer is boring, I like it a lot because I have a friends group and we spend all the day outside and we have always an amazing time. In laida you can do lots of things like swim in the clean sea and go to eat to the chicken shop next to the beach. As I said, in laida is really hard to do water sports but there are other amazing beaches near it. One of those is Laga, that is one of the best places to practise water sports. This is my favorite place and I really recomend going there.
BY: LANDER




No comments:

Post a Comment