Wednesday 14 November 2018

DBH 2, My week

Hi Marta,
My week is very nice because I do activities that I liked.
My name is Abril. I'm 13 years old and I am from Spain (Vasque Country).
I go to the school four and a half days a week. We  learn from 8.00 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I' dont learn  Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sundays.My favourite day of the week is Wednesday because in my school my class we have after the brak leasons of art and I love it, the after finishing the school I have basquetball leassons.
In the evening I do the homework I study and I watch the TV. 
Sometimes I'm very tired because there are many hours doing things.
I usually go to the bed at 11.30.
Please see my e-mail!
BY: Abril

Hi Julie,
My name is Aimar Kobeaga. I'm 13 years old and I'm from the Basque Country. I go to school from Monday to Friday mornings. I don't learn on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Friday because I finish school earlier, because I have basketball training and I don't have to do homework because I have the weekend to do them. I usually go bed late  at 0:00 or 23:00 if I have a match next day. I also like playing a computer game called Fortnite. Tell me If you also play it. 
Write me please,
Bye,
Aimar
My name is Claudiu Marian. I am 14 years old and I am from Romania but now I am in Spain. I go to school from Monday to Friday on Saturday and Sunday we are at home. Viner learn until 1:30 than. My favorite day is Thursday because we have light classes. When I go home I do my homework so that after I've got many themes. If I'm not tired I can sit a little too on the internet. I usually go to bed at 10:00.
Please write.
Hello John,
My name is Iustin Fadei, and I am going to sit next to you when you come to the school I study in. I go to the school five days a week, for seven hours and a half, more or less. I don't learn on Sundays and Saturdays, but, I would like another day to rest. My favourite day is Wednesday, because we practically do nothing at school that day. I usually go to the fitness center every afternoon, except on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. After going to the fitness center, I take a shower and I do my homework. When I finish doing my homework, I browse the web and I play computer games. I usually go to bed at 11.00.
Answer me soon!
Dear Mark:
Today has been a day a bit tiring .I got up and made the bed I prepared and I went to class. After that I went to the dance with my friend itsaso.After the dance I went home to study but before I went to the supermarket because my mother told me to do some errands.And then I've done homework and studied for exams. And now finally it's time to go to bed.
see you tomorrow
goodbye
BY: ZuriƱe
Hi Marta, my name is Oihane and i am 13 years old.I live in Gernika a beautiful town.I go to school four and halfe days.I enter at 8:30 and I leave at 13:30 to habe the lunch at home.At 14:50 I enter again until 16:30.But on fridays I only go at the mornings.My favoryte day is friday because apart from just having the morning time comes the weekend and at 16:30 I'm going to train basketball and then I go out with my friends.One of my hobbies is play basketball, I train 2 days at week : Wednesday and Fridays.And normaly at Saturdays I play the mach.And on Sundays I go to climb to rocodrome at the sport Centre.I usually go to bed at 23:00.But at the weekend I gor to bed at 1:00 of the morning if I am no tired or if I  dont have a mach or school.
Please write me wen you can.
BY: Ohiane
Hi Jon,
My name is Ander and I'm 13 years old. I'm from Gernika, Basque Country, Spain. I go to Mertzede school four and a half days a week. We learn from 8.00 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. I don't learn on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Friday because we only go to school in the morning and I meet my friends this day. In the evenings, I do homework, I sometimes play Jai Alai and I always watch TV. I usually go to bed at 10.30. I always have to do something everyday. 
Please write me!
Hi Oliver,
I'm your exchanging partner and here's some information about my life. My name is Denis Gurei. I'm 13 years old and I live in Gernika, Basque Country, Spain. I go to school four and a half days. We learn from 8.30 in the morning to 4.30 in the afternoon. We have a break in the playgrund of 25 minutes at 11.15 in the morning and we get back to the lessons at 11.40. We go to eat at 13.30 and we get back to the lessons at 14.50. I don't learn on Friday afternoons and at the weekends. In the evenings, I do homeworks and watch TV or play on the phone, and on Wednesdays and Fridays, I have basketball trainings. I usually have basketball matches on Saturday mornings. I ususally go to bed between 10.30 and 11.00. I like how my week is organised. 
I'm waiting for your e-mail.
BY: Denis
My name is Cristian Patti.I´m 13 years old and i´m from Romania.I go to school to four and a half days a week.I don´t learn on Friday afternoon,Saturday and Sundays.My favourite day is Friday,because I stay videochating whit friends and then go to play football.In the evening I study and I often play whit friends on Playstation.I also borrow in the web because I watch youtube... I usually go to bed at 10:30
bye
To: Marta
From: Maialen

Hi Marta,

My name is Maialen Cid. I'm 13 years old and I'm from Gernika. I got o school every week . I don't learn on Friday afernoon, Saturday and Sunday. My favourite day is Friday because I have football training and then I go walking through Gernika with my best friend Iraia. I arrive home at 22.00 and I go to bed at      00.00 am because the next day I usually have a football match. 

Write soon!
Hi,Dylan P.
My name is Adrian Llerena.I'm 13 years old and I'm from Spain,Bilbao.I study on “Mertzede Ikastetxea” and I go to school four days and a half.Because on Friday I end school earlier.My favourite day is Saturday,because I don’t go to school.In the evening I do the homework and on my free time I browse the web,learn French and I play videogames.I often get tired so I usually go to bed at 22.00.
What about you?Please write me soon šŸ˜ƒ:)
Adrian Ll.

Hi Ines:
My name is Maria, I am 13 years old and I live in Spain, PaĆ­s Vasko, Gernika. At my school: Mertzede, we usually spend 8 hours, from 8:30 in the morning until 4:30 in the afternoon, but on Fridays we go to 1:30 in the afternoon as a reward. My school days are Monday through Friday and Saturday and Sunday free. My favorite day of the week is obviously Friday, my hobbie is basketball and rhythmic gymnastics.
please write!
Mary

A common day in my life:
I wake up at 7:15 in the morning. I go out to shower, eat, wash my teeth, and then dress me so I can go to school.
When I get home I eat something and then I start learning Spanish and  studying what I did in the classroom.
When I get home I eat something and then I start learning Spanish and studying what I did in the classroom.
After graduating, I go outside with my friends until 20:30. Then when I get home I eat fast and then until 22:00 I'm on the phone.
This is my routine during the week.
BY: Jasmina

 
MY ROUTINES
HY MARTA,

My name is Delia and im 14 years old. Im from Romania.I go to school from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:30 but on Fridays only until 1:30 p.m. and in the afternoon we do not have classes. We dont have classes on the weekend ; Saturdays and Sundays. My favourite day is Friday because is the last day of the week and then we have a large weekend to enjoy. In the evenings sometimes I do homework and study when if the next day we have an exam. I dont have extraescolars. I got to bed at 10:30 or 11:00
Waiting your answer
BY: Delia
My name is Alejandra Canido. I´m 14 years old and I´m from Gernika.I go to the school five days of the week. My favourite days is Wendnesday because i don´t have class with Ainhoa.In the evenings I go to the gym with my friends and then I go to my house to do the homework.Finally I go to the bed at 11:00.
BY: Alejandra


No comments:

Post a Comment