Friday 7 April 2017

DBH 1, My holidays

MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS
This holidays I'm going to the pireenes, near Catalunya, in Spain. We are going to a small house in the top of a mountain. It has got a lot of animals and a very good (and big) swimming pool. We are going there the 15th July and we will return the 25th July. I'm going with my parents and my sister. We are not gong to visit any place (we are going to stay there) because we want to have a relaxing holiday. I'm going to pack my clothes and my mobile phone.
BY: Ekain

MY HOLIDAY PLANS
Hi,Garazi!
I’m exited about my holidays in Alicante.Me and my classmattes we’re going to go there at the 17th of July,and we’ll return at the 27th of July.We’re going to have excursions,for example we’re going to go to Terra Mítica,to Murcia...We’re going to do workshops,treking,a competition…
What are you going to do in your summer holidays?
See you soon,
Ismene

Hi Fred:
This holidays im going to Australia that im going to visit  zoo ,museum, beach, football....At 8:00 clock i go to the airport an at 12:00 im in Australia then were going to the beach to rest.at 13:00 were going to eat in a restaurant.Next i go to visit the museum and the zoo.
BY: Dragos
I will go to Alicante in this summer holidays. It cost 400 euros and in february I pay 100 euros for the place. I am going only if I have good marks. If I go I will stay 12 hours go and 12 hours come. I´m going to stai 11 days. With the 400 euros is all payed, only if I want I can take with my more money nad pay some presents for my and my family and the last dinner of Terra mitica. 
BY: Gabriela
MY HOLYDAYS

My holydays are always boring,but this year I think that is going to be excelent.This summer I am going to England.Im not going with my family because is a English school.I am going there to learn english and also to visit the country because I've never be outside of the peninsula of spain.I am also going to visit the field of liverpool.I am going to stay there 20 days.After I come I will go to a school trip to Alicante.I am going to stay outside home a month and I think it could be an excelent holiday because I dont going to see my brother
IT'S A PRANK.I LOVE YOU IBAI.
BY: Aritz
This summer im going to go to menorca islas baleares , there im goingo to go to the beach , to ciudadela , hikking and to aqua park and to go hiking i will take the trainers and to go to the aqua park i will take sunglases a hut the cream and the bikini 
BY: Anne

PARIS
My plans of Holidays are to go with my family to DIsneyland Paris.
We thinked to go there because we never go there and mum and dad thinked too that is going to be very funny the atractions.Were going to left from there  on 1 month.Then we go to Romania because there is my house.ç
Txertatutako irudia 1 
BY: Delia Carpaci
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment