Tuesday 23 February 2016

DBH 1, My weekend

At Saturday i stay in Gernika bat at 8:30 of the morning i went to the football field and i paly a match.Then we stay seeing a other football match. Before we went eating we to the football field another time and we see a inportant match Gernika-Barakaldo was exciting and finali they win gernika 1-0. After that we estey in the field and wen some people goes we estay plaing.
BY: Iñigo Eiguren

This weekend i have go todo Bilbao and i hace a barbacue.
the peace museum is ver y  interesrting i go many times but the las time i went was four weeks ago the peace museum isla un Gernika
By: Daniel Mendoza

I had a wonderful Saturday last week. I went with my mother
to Max Center. I went to see the new phones. 
Then I helped my father cooked lunch. We cook my favourite lunch pasta.
In the afternoon I went for a walk with my uncle and his dogs. I had a lot of fun.
Also I helped my father fixing the car.
After dinner I watched a movie with my familiy.
I like very much Saturdays.
BY: Mikel Pinedo

  Weekend
In Saturday morning, I was in the breakfast. Then after the break fast, I was doing my homework. After that, I play to the ps4. Then I go eat and when I finish I go to play to the ps4 and after that I go outside. At the night I have the dinner and after that I go to the bed. In sunday, in the morning I was In the brak wast. Then I play to the ps4, then I go to eat, after that I go to play to the ps4. After that I go outside. The I have the dinner and after that I go to the bed.
BY: Andrei Popovici

This weekend i went to Mega Park we buy a lot of things for mi new bedroom.
Then we go to the BK and we eat 1 Big King each
By: Jon Ander RAfael

 MY WEEKEND

         It have could be one of the best weekends of my life. On friday I went to Bermeo to be with  my gang and with other friends. We went to football field to whatch a friend that she was training. On Saturday the Bermeo gang went to Gernika. We were on Gazteleku. They returned to Bermeo at 9:19. It was a very fun weekend!!!
BY: Joane Ibarretxe

I had a really great day on Friday.Ander came to my house and we played a lot to the play station.First we eaten lots of bisquits with milk.Then we play with a play station.Next we explain to my mother some things about a girl.Finally Ander had to go to his uncles home.
BY: Constantin Cocuz

 Saturday
     I had a incredible day on Saturday. Costan came to my house to play calof duty black ops 3.
      Then whe went in Urbieta to play football. Next whe went in Ionut house was very happy to see 
       us , he prepared the lunch it was a delicious lunch chicken with potatoes . whe do some 
       paintings of eny thing he  taugth us his painting it was fantastic in the picture show Cristiano Ronaldo marking a goal to Claudio Bravo . Ionut invite us to the cinema , in the cinema whe bought 
        some popcorms and fainally I went home 
BY; Ander Betanzos

I had a really great day on sunday. 
Estefania,Nadia,Joane,Ionut,Alain,Hamdi,and me whe went to Bermeo.
First, whe were at 4 oclock in the train station.
Then we take the train at 4:11 and we arrive to Bermeo at 4:31.
When we arrive to Bermeo they were our friends waiting as.
We went to the football field,and we sow our friends playing football.
To return to Gernika me take the train at 9:48.
I have a very good day on saturday.



BY; Xiomara Guarrochena

My weekend

I had  really great day on Saturday.I went to bilbao to celebrate my birthday. First, I went to the shopping centre,to bought new clothes.Then we went to a buffet to eat on my birthday .Next we go to the hairdresser to cut my hair  and then we go to a bar  in that bar there was a billar, and my family and I we played billar.      
BY; Maitena Llerena

 Asier's blog

I had a really great day on sunday. I was with my cousin and friend, we had a meal together. First we prepared the table to eat. Then we eat the cod, it was delicius. Next we went to see a basketball match. And finally we were playing at football. It was a amazing day.

BY; Asier Martín
 I had a great Saturday,first we went to Bilbo and we visit the museum,there we saw amaizing scultures and amaizing pictures,one of the pictures was of Pablo Picasso it was about the bombing of Gernika,then we enter at a shopping centre and bought new clothes,next we went to the Burger King and we ate.Finally we went home and we took  about this beautiful day.
BY: Maria Basterretxea

MY WEEKEND
I had a really great weekend.In Saturday I went to my cousins house in Bilbo.Firstly we went to Hereaga a small beach in Bilbo.Then instead of taking the car we went walking to do some sport.We return very hungry so we ate some chiken with potatoes.Next day, on Sunday we celebrated my cousins birthday,so I built a car model for him.Then they gave him a new smartphone and we donlowed lot of music on it.We had an amazing weekend!!!!!
BY: Hamdi Abdelhadi

 MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK
My favourite day is Friday because is the last day of school of the week and because when I finish the school I play with my friends.Last Friday was a great and exciting day,some of my class friends and I were in Bermeo with another friends.We were doing photos,singing and dancing.Then we went to TelePizza.Finally they accompany to the tren station.         
BY: Ionut Carausu


2 comments:

  1. There all very interesting. Some of them are quite short,
    some people write about almost the same.
    A fantastic job and there are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 4 text that they are short,there are some misspellings,and there are text that they are about the same topic,but y like it ,there are find.

    ReplyDelete