Wednesday 20 January 2016

DBH 2, My favourite place

   MY FAVORITE PLACE

My favorite place is the Alhambra, because the last summer I went to saw it and I loved it. The Alhambra  is a is a palace and fortress complex located in Granada, Andalusia, Spain. It was originally constructed as a small fortess in 889. The last summer when I went I took a lot of photos. I went  with my family and we were there all the morning. It is soo interesting and funny tobe there. 
BY: Alaia Ituño

MY FAVOURITE PLACE

I have many places that I like to go to, but I specially like the riverside next to the river, here in Gernika. Whenever I go there I always feel happy, calm and pleased with the sorrounding area. I like it because it is sorrounded by nature including trees, the river, some nice bridges... But this place is not only beautiful and peaceful, but it also teaches people about science because it has got different charts, explaining about the plants and animals around the area. Kids can also have fun by finding bird-houses and spotting ducks and swans. I love this place because it makes me feel calm and it takes away the everyday stress that I have to deal with. So, what's your favourite place?
BY: Sara Iturriarte

my favourite place in the world is argentina village near cordoba. it is in a nature reserve and it is the largest beach in argentina yon can walk peacefully for kilometres on the wide sandy beach of you can stay in one place and have a picnic its pleasant to sit on the white gold sand because and many people enjoy collecting pretty seashells from the sand.argentina beach is also a great place to take pictures of birds there are always beautiful birds around because there is a forest near the beach. its also fun and interesting to explore the forest. l must drive a long way to get to argentina beach but l go their frequently. lts easy to see why.
BY: Nahuel Guallama

MY FAVORITE PLACE.My favorite place in the world is Sahara.My favorite place its Sahara bicause is sou beoutiful for my ,i like tthe rour
BY: Benda Mohammed

My favorite place.

My favorite place is the laga beach.I like this place because is very nice and is sandy,paceful ect....The  laga beach is in the basque country.The laga beach it is also a place to relax and stay with friends.I think this place is nice and is the best place in the world
BY: Tina Moreanu

 MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place in the world is mount Haize Errota,near Gernika in Spain.It is little but it is very lively,peasfull and pleasent.You can walk and relax in nature.It is an excellent place to have a picnic or play.It is very pleasent to sit on a big shady tree relax and read a book.There are a lot of animals like birds,deers,squirrels...and take photos to them.It is a fantastic place.
BY: Aitor Jauregi

   PONTA VERD
My favourite place in the world is ponta verde (maceio -alagoas -Brazil).It is a beach near pajuçara another beach.You can walk pacefuly in the sand but be carefulbecause there are huge waves and it is very good to surf in there, ho yea and you can have a picnic.
BY: Wyllhrana Menezes

   MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is Laga Beach,near Gernika-Lumo.Is near the beach Laida! You can walk peacefully for a half and two kilometres, you can have a barbacoe. Is very pleasant to stay on the sand, because it`s too comfortable.It`s an perfect place to take photos, lot of persons go there to take photos for the wadden.The things that I most like is swimming on the sea, it´s incredible whatching fishes.Ilike goin to Lga to have agreat time.
BY: Lander Rodríguez

  MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place is the skatepark.It is a skateopark to practice skate,scooter,bmx,roller,...The skatepark is on the end of Gernika-Lumo.Is my fourite place because I practice almost every days the scooter riding to learn new tricks and when you´re in the air it is magnificent.
BY: Barbara Vieira

  1.  :)       MY FAVOURITE PLACE       ;)
    

                My favourite place is Mamaia Beach, it is an Romania in Constanta.Is a very big beach is one of the biggest beach of Romania.There they have a lot of bars and swimming poll too.Is very beautifull and big,is sandy but is has some rocks too.You cand play bolleyboll with your family,friends ... You cand do surf,padelsurf and different thing in the water ... You cand play tennis too.If you are hangry you can go to a bar near the beach.I recomend to visit it because is it very beautifull.
BY: Mihaela Iosif

My favourite place

My favorite place is the center of Barcelona because it has everything that I like as shopping centers, stores and fast food, attraction parks, guided tours and the football field of Barcelona and very good hotels and beaches, is lively,noisy, sometimes shady and pleasant, it's reallygood
BY: Sory Konare

My favourite place is the beach of Laga.Is a nature reserve and it is very large,normally there is a lot of people but you can walk around the beach paecefully.You can eat there with the family,there are beautiful views.People are taking fishes or seashells,it is near from here.I go with friends on summer because I have a great time with them.
BY: Iker Musatadi

MY FAVOURITE PLACE
My favourite place in the world is Laga,the beach, in the Basque Country in Bizkaia.
It is a really beautiful place specialy at the sunset.I normaly stay in the center of the 
beach, because itis the best place of the beach to be on.I like it because it is normaly a really peaceful place,but some times it is the worst place to be on because there is not any space.I normaly when I go there I eat there.Laga beach it is a sandy beach in the centre,but in the corners it is a rocky beach. 
BY: Paul García

MY FAVOURITE PLACE

My favourite place in the world is Laga Beach, near the town of Ibarrangelua in the Basque Countria. It is a very famous beach in my town because of its ecellent views and it perfect waves. Youcan walk foralong way near the water or you can stay thereandhave a picnic. It is very pleasant to swim in the blue water with does enormous waves but if you are afreid of waves or you want a more peacful water bart, you can go to a little place wereyou can jump from rocks ortake the sun there.
BY: Naroa Artetxe






No comments:

Post a Comment